尹光 - 荷里活 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 尹光 - 荷里活




荷里活
Hollywood
喂喂荷里活有间大酒店
Hey baby, in the Hollywood Hotel,
有三个肥婆呀学踢波 学踢波
Three chubby girls tried to play soccer, play soccer
你又踢 佢又踢 卒之就踢咗落河
You kicked it, she kicked it, and ended up kicking it into the river
你想执番个波 我帮你执个波吖
Oh, you wanted to get the ball back, let me help you get the ball,
我标落去水双手揽住个波
I dove into the water and grabbed the ball with both hands,
Fing上去水面等佢捉住个波
Flung it up to the surface and waited for you to catch it,
佢个心想话接住点知佢差错脚落河
But you wanted to catch it and ended up falling into the river,
我忙救距命惊距又扎死我
I was busy saving your life, worried you would drown on me,
揾多两个肥婆合力去拖
I found two more fat girls to help me pull you out,
好彩又救醒咗 你地玩波 玩波
Luckily, I saved you, you guys play soccer, play soccer,
应该要小心播
You should be careful
肥婆霞你冇野吖嘛?
Hey, fat girl Xia, are you okay?
冇野 哎也个衰佬真系撞鬼呀 系度搏懵呀!
No, oh that creep really scared me, he was trying to take advantage of me!
哎也 点解咁架?
Oh, how come?
哎也 咁抵死呀?
Oh, how could he do that?
系啦 摸手摸脚呀个衰佬呀!
Yes, he touched me inappropriately, that creep!
离晒大谱呀!
That's outrageous!
即系佢乘机揩油!
So he took the opportunity to take advantage of you!
系喇系喇!
Yes, yes!
我就话佢想非礼你就真呀!
I told you he wanted to assault you!
系呀系呀 咁既人都有既 真系吖!
Yes, yes, there are such people, really!
你咪救人啦 我都知道就唔救佢架勒
Ugh, you should have let me die, I wouldn't have saved her,
所以我地广东人既俗语讲得好呀 好心著雷劈
That's why our Cantonese proverb says so well, it's better to be struck by lightning than to do a good deed,
一啲都冇错架 就系好似果个肥婆咁 踢波
It's not wrong at all, it's just like that fat girl, playing soccer,
系河边踢 跌咗落河 系我救佢上黎姐 都唔在话勒
Playing by the river and falling into it, I helped her up, that's all,
救人一命呀胜过七级浮屠 救佢上黎重话我非礼佢
Saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda, I saved her and she still said I assaulted her,
你知啦 游水救人 抆下撞下梗系有架啦嘛
You know, when you're swimming to save someone, there's bound to be some bumps and grinds
佢支支呀佐 佢真囉呀梳
She's so annoying, she's really pissing me off,
居然窒阿哥 都只为执个波
She even blamed me, all because she wanted to get the ball,
好彩我读过诗书不易发火
Luckily, I've read poetry and it's not easy to get angry,
否则我又再兜脚踢佢落河(hey)
Otherwise, I would have kicked her back into the river (hey)
荷里活呢间大酒店
Hollywood Hotel,
有个肥婆为咗学踢波
A fat girl almost lost her life trying to play soccer,
争啲命冇咗 你地玩波 玩波
You guys play soccer, play soccer,
应该要小心播
You should be careful





Авторы: Chen Die Yi, Holland Mak, Lui Ming Gwong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.