尹光 feat. 胡美儀 - 唐伯虎點秋香 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 尹光 feat. 胡美儀 - 唐伯虎點秋香




唐伯虎點秋香
Tang Bohu Spots a Beauty
小姐 拜神呀
Miss, you're praying?
真係神心咯
You're really devout.
拜得神多自有神庇佑呀嗎?
The more you pray, the more the gods will protect you, right?
小姐 你真係靚嘅唧
Miss, you are truly beautiful.
小姐 點解唔出聲呀?
Miss, why aren't you saying anything?
求神 求神
Praying, praying,
誠心禮佛來求靈神
With sincere heart, I pray to the spirits.
同小姐妳三生有幸
It's my fortune to meet you.
同小姐妳成為情人
To become your lover.
好心嬌姿妳憐憫
Your delicate beauty, have mercy.
勸你説話謹慎
I advise you to be careful with your words.
嬌花休想過問
Don't dare to question me, delicate flower.
勸你要立品行
Hey, I advise you to improve your character.
快跪開就咪黐身啦
Just kneel down and don't stick to me anymore.
小生熱情太甚
My passion is overflowing.
我初相見心中愛玉人
When we first met, my heart fell for you.
我初初學人去蜜運
I'm just learning to be a lover.
你省我貓麵太過無癮
You're finding me too boring.
衰人講嘢令我憎
That bad guy's words make me hate him.
所作所為認真下品
His actions are truly vulgar.
點算下品啫
What do you mean vulgar?
我有心求鳳引口架
I'm trying to attract a phoenix with my heart.
觀音你應要動慈善嘅心
Guanyin, please have a charitable heart.
觀音實無亂咁幫壞人立錯心
Guanyin would never help a bad person to do wrong.
咁觀世音都有救苦救難心口架
Well, Guanyin has a heart to save the suffering and help those in need.
你乞我憎
You're making me disgusted.
面懵夾牙痕
You're clueless and talkative.
我生性風流
I'm a natural playboy.
餵我還未結婚
Hey, I'm not married yet.
你自量嚇 係乜嘢人
You should know your place. What kind of person are you?
你個貓樣生成會有人共結婚咩
With your cat-like appearance, would anyone ever marry you?
我著名係貌美
I'm known for my beauty.
我同姑娘合襯口架
We're a perfect match, my dear.
我啋 咪嚟悶我
Leave me alone. Don't bother me.
你悶人悶到忟嘅
You're bothering me to the point of anger.
我但求共妳做對有情人
I just want to be your lover.
你個衰人邊個共你相親
Who would want to be with you, you bad guy?
你只高竇嘅貓兒
You're just a proud cat.
許配呢個痴人最合襯
Matching you with this obsessed guy is the best pairing.
你可謂瘋狂傻戇腎
You're crazy, stupid, and foolish.
鬼叫你風騷又嬌嗲
It's no wonder you're flirtatious and coquettish.
而且態度咁天真
And you're so naive.
唔該你咪立壞個心啦
Please, don't be so malicious.
我有我拜神
I'm praying to the gods.
你做乜將人 胡混呀
Why are you confusing things?
一定拜神求婚嬪哩
I must pray to the gods for a wife.
你下流賤格
You're vulgar and low-class.
真係正一衰人
You're truly a bad person.
你做鬼都好過做人
You'd be better off being a ghost than a human.
就算我死落黃泉
Even if I die and go to the underworld.
魂魄都追隨 你咗近
My soul will follow you closely.
我睇閻羅王都唔肯
I wouldn't even want to see the King of Hell.
要你落十八層地獄
I want you to go to the eighteen layers of hell.
等你做只地府嘅 冤魂
Let you become a wandering soul in the underworld.
咁就笑話囉
That's a joke.
相信泉下閻君
I believe that the King of Hell below.
一定憐念有情人
Will surely pity lovers.
咁你共鬼有緣分
Then you're destined to be with a ghost.
快去地下成婚姻啦
Hurry and become a couple in the underworld.
乜你咁鬼黑心唧
Are you really so heartless?
我心意一番
My intentions are sincere.
真情共嬌訂鳳盟
True love and a bond of destiny.
你成個壞人
You're such a bad person.
説話得人怒憤
Your words make me furious.
哈哈 你嬲得真美麗
Haha, you're so beautiful when you're angry.
最妙發嬌嗔
The most charming thing is your anger.
好心啦 你將我憐憫
Please, have mercy on me.
睇你周身冤氣騰騰
You're full of resentment.
認真氣壞人
You're truly making people angry.





Авторы: 古曲, 羅寶生


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.