崔琰 - 愛的色盲 - перевод текста песни на английский

愛的色盲 - 崔琰перевод на английский




愛的色盲
Love's Color Blindness
纯白 你脸上的光芒
Pure white, the radiance on your face,
比太阳更明亮
Brighter than the sun,
把我眼睛灼伤
Scorching my eyes.
黑夜 是被你把双眼蒙上
Darkness, you blind my eyes,
我忘了自己身在何方
I lose all sense of where I am,
跟着你流浪
Following you as we wander.
城市在摇晃
The city sways,
让人天旋地转
Making me dizzy.
别离开我身旁
Don't leave my side,
世界太凌乱
The world is too chaotic.
我是你爱情的色盲
I'm color blind to your love,
满目琳琅 我还能够怎样
Surrounded by a dazzling array,
我看见枫叶蓝 那雪花黄
I see maple leaves as blue, snowflakes as yellow,
和粉色的海洋
And the ocean as pink.
你的爱 让我迷乱不辨方向
Your love confuses and disorients me,
柳暗花明都反常
Light and shadow seem reversed,
姹紫嫣红都变样
Colors transformed.
满目琳琅 我还能够怎样躲藏
Surrounded by a dazzling array,





Авторы: 崔琰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.