巫啟賢 - 告白 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 巫啟賢 - 告白




告白
Confession
睡了一天
I slept for a day
醒了一夜 好累
And stayed up all night
怀疑明天
I doubt tomorrow
我该往哪里飞
Where should I fly to?
或许 我真的忘记了感受
Perhaps I have really forgotten to feel.
生命匆匆
Life is fleeting
有没有人看见我
Can anyone see me?
我是一个骄傲又孤单彷徨的人
I am a proud, lonely, and lost person.
说不出困惑
I can't speak of my confusion,
害怕不能害怕的自尊
I'm afraid of my fearless pride.
不知道
I don't know
该往前还是向后逃跑
Should I run forward or backward?
心里的声音
The voices in my heart
让上下争吵
Argue with each other.
给我力量
Give me strength
让我能感觉你在身旁
Let me feel you by my side.
Oh yeah
有人流泪
Someone is crying
有人放弃
Someone is giving up
不见了 (在人海中漂流)
Disappeared (drifting in a sea of people)
只要相信
As long as I believe
是否能度过黑夜 (太阳在黑暗尽头)
Can I survive the night (the sun is at the end of the darkness)
或许 我真的忘记说感谢
Perhaps I really forgot to say thank you,
这一秒间
This very second
真希望能补偿一些
I really hope to make up for it,
我是一个简单快乐又不安的人
I am a simple, happy, yet restless person.
说不出自责
I can't speak of my guilt,
以为你或许会明白的
I thought you might understand.
谁不曾伤了谁又不敢面对
Who has never hurt someone and didn't dare to face it,
谁不曾爱着谁却离的好远
Who has never loved someone but stayed far away?
给我原谅
Forgive me
让我能再陪伴你身旁
Let me stay by your side again.
给我原谅
Forgive me
让我能再陪伴你身旁
Let me stay by your side again.
Oh yeah
Oh yeah






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.