巫啟賢 - 心酸的情歌 (粵) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 巫啟賢 - 心酸的情歌 (粵) (Live)




心酸的情歌 (粵) (Live)
Heartache Ballad (Cantonese) (Live)
此刻深深的傷透了 我唱著心酸的情歌
I'm deeply hurt at this moment; I sing a heartache song,
歌聲不再有那美麗結局 與你重燃愛火
My songs no longer have a beautiful ending of rekindling our love,
風中淒清的一個 卻有誰人可知心事麼
In the desolate wind, who would know my heart's story?
誰想到為你付出熱愛在那夜 竟是錯
Who could have known that my passionate love for you that night was a mistake?
留戀情 是我 曾經愛你是那麼多
I'm the one who remembers our love; I loved you so much.
無心人 是你 令我熱熾熱愛一切沒希望
You're the heartless one; you gave me fervent love and took away my hope.
我甘心將空虛中的一切都交託在這首歌
I'm willing to entrust all the emptiness in me to this song,
祇想一生在寂寞內剩餘絕情來伴我
I just want to spend my lonely life with only my heartbreak for company.
我傷心將消失中的深愛都寄語在這首歌
I'll pour all my fading love into this song,
如今再沒有力氣共你在這夜 玩火
I don't have the strength to play with fire with you tonight.
如今再沒有力氣共你在這夜 玩火
I don't have the strength to play with fire with you tonight.





Авторы: Chang De Xu, Kuo Hua Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.