庾澄慶 - 幹麻妳看不爽我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 庾澄慶 - 幹麻妳看不爽我




幹麻妳看不爽我
Why Do You Hate Me
邪邪的眼睛背叛了那張可愛的面具 冷戰的寒氣填平了空氣中每個空隙
Evil eyes betray the cute mask Cold-war chills fill every void in the air
神經兮兮的怪癖究竟何時又來偷襲 我永遠都搞不清
When will this neurotic quirk attack again? I can never tell
我發現越聽妳勸告 妳就越愛和我嘮叨
I've noticed the more I listen to your advice The more you love to nag me
怎麼愛會變成毒藥 求妳讓我知道
How could love become poison? Please let me know
幹嘛妳看不爽我 幹嘛都是我的錯
Why do you hate me? Why is it always my fault?
當妳看到我難過 是不是會很快活
Are you happy when I'm sad?
幹嘛什麼都刻薄 幹嘛什麼都是我
Why are you so mean? Why is it always about me?
我只要平安的活 難道也會錯
I just want to live in peace. Is that wrong?
愛... 遜...
Love... sucks...
嘿呀... 嘿咻 嘿咻
Ah hey... hey hey hey
我和妳為何會註定在同一個屋簷底下 妳和我的戰爭究竟要幾年後才打完
Why are we destined to be under the same roof? When will our war end?
溫柔的妳到底跑到哪裡我真的好急 世界最大的謎
Where did the gentle you go? I'm so worried. The world's biggest mystery
為何相愛要互相傷害 讓人無奈
Why do we hurt each other in love? It's helpless
為何不能好好說明白 難道這樣才叫做愛...
Why can't we talk it out? Is that what love is...





Авторы: Jj Lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.