廖俊濤 - 偏偏 (Live版) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 廖俊濤 - 偏偏 (Live版)




偏偏 (Live版)
Stubborn (Live Version)
示弱的偏偏愛上逞強的
Those that are weak-willed are stubborn and those that are stubborn are strong.
寬容你所有刻薄
I forgive everything you say.
膚淺你所有深刻
I am shallow with everything you are deep.
保守的偏偏愛上冒險的
Those that are conservative are stubborn and those that are stubborn are daring.
匱乏意外了飽和
I lack everything, while you overflow.
冰冷退化成火熱
What was cold has now become fiery hot.
我偏偏說自己可以很釋懷
Stubbornly, I said to myself that I could let go.
我偏偏讓你刺穿柔軟
Stubbornly, I allowed you to hurt me, stripping me of my softness
偏偏自己選擇不安
Stubbornly, I chose to live in turmoil.
不想懷疑難堪偏偏相信浪漫
I did not want to doubt despite the embarrassment; I stubbornly believed in romance.
卻又被緝拿歸案
Despite that, I ended up被捉拿归案.
你偏偏讓我撿了又還
Stubbornly, you allowed me to pick up and to return.
劇情偏偏沒結束感
The plot doesn't have a sense of ending.
偏偏如夢如幻多了個自然段
Stubbornly, you created a dreamlike and fantastical natural paragraph.
我偏不把它當偶然
I stubbornly did not take it for granted.
拋棄的曾經也是溺愛的
Those things that were once discarded were also loved.
接受安逸的折磨
I accepted the torment of comfort.
沉浸著不想逃脫
I became immersed; I did not want to escape
你愛的竟然變成我恨的
What you loved eventually became what I hated.
堅持的可以錯過
My persistence could have turned into missed opportunitites.
期待的別再失落
I hoped that my expectations would no longer be disappointing.
我偏偏說自己輸得很好看
Stubbornly, I said to myself that I lost very gracefully.
我偏偏給你徒增負擔
Stubbornly, I have only increased your burden.
熱情偏偏促成不滿
My passion has only made you impatient.
成全了佔有感偏偏路程孤單
Stubbornly, I fulfilled your sense of possessiveness, but the journey was lonely.
偏愛的不曾復返
What I preferred could never return,
你偏偏讓我提心吊膽
Stubbornly, you have made me anxious.
懸著顆心左顧右盼
I am anxious and uncertain.
討厭它的口感偏偏還要偷看
I hate the feeling, but I keep on peeping.
多想一直麻木承受無事心安
I often wish that I could have been numb, enduring everything without feeling anything.
可我偏偏就
But stubbornly, I...
示弱的逞強著
Stubbornly, I am strong when I am weak.
保守的冒險的
Stubbornly, I am daring when I am conservative.
拋棄的溺愛的
Stubbornly, I love what I have discarded.
你愛的我恨的
Stubbornly, what you love makes me hate you.
徒增負擔
Stubbornly, I increase your burden.
熱情偏偏促成不滿
Stubbornly, my passion creates your impatience.
成全了佔有感偏偏路程孤單
Stubbornly, I fulfill your sense of possessiveness, but the journey is lonely.
偏愛的不曾復返
Stubbornly, what I prefer could never return.
你偏偏讓我提心吊膽
Stubbornly, you have made me anxious.
懸著顆心左顧右盼
I am anxious and uncertain.
討厭它的口感偏偏還要偷看
I hate the feeling, but I keep on peeping.
多想一直麻木承受無事心安
I often wish that I could have been numb, enduring everything without feeling anything.
可我偏偏就
But stubbornly, I...






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.