張柏芝 - 要爱便爱(色欲都市主题曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張柏芝 - 要爱便爱(色欲都市主题曲)




要爱便爱(色欲都市主题曲)
Gotta Love (Sex and the City Theme Song)
女:愈是没身份 记住咀边这个印
Girl: The more I have no status/remember the kiss on my lips
怎么可算衬 只要你真
How can it be counted as worthy/as long as you're real
男:woo... 若没淑女心 任性亦照样动人
Boy: woo... Even if you don't have a lady's heart/being willful is also touching
温暖撒野亦抵我 将你一吻
Being warm and unruly is also enough for me/to kiss you
女:爱我应可包容我 即使改造我
Girl: Loving me should include tolerance/even if it's changing me
合:已包装好的我 再不是我
Together: The me that has been packaged/is no longer me
男:渡过汤火都渡过 若是未肯收货
Boy: We've passed through trials and tribulations/if you're not willing to accept it
合:是甚么感情值得钟意么
Together: What kind of feeling is worth cherishing?
女:ha...
Girl:ha...
男:如果你活着存在 男装女扮都可爱
Boy: If you're alive/cross-dressing is cute
喜欢看这样的你 不喜欢
I like seeing you like this/don't like it
合:不必改
Together: Don't need to change
女:你是真的怜爱 你就算假亦爱
Girl: You truly love me/even if it's fake, you also love me
合:无论是美丑肥瘦 没有那资格竞赛
Together: No matter how beautiful or ugly, fat or thin/no need to compete
我要爱便爱 (女:ha...) (男:woo...)
I Gotta Love (Girl: ha...) (Boy: woo...)
如果你活着存在 男装女扮都可爱(女:ha...)
If you're alive/cross-dressing is cute(Girl:ha...)
喜欢看这样的你 不喜欢
I like seeing you like this/don't like it
合:不必改
Together: Don't need to change
女:你是真的怜爱 你就算假亦爱(男:woo...)
Girl: You truly love me/even if it's fake, you also love me(Boy:woo...)
合:无论是美丑肥瘦 没有那资格竞赛 我要爱便爱
Together: No matter how beautiful or ugly, fat or thin/no need to compete/I Gotta Love






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.