張敬軒 - Gan Qing Yong Shi - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - Gan Qing Yong Shi




Gan Qing Yong Shi
Feelings Forever
俗世紛爭非議 存在太多怪事
The tumult of the world, and the gossip, are too strange.
與你相愛誰人勝出根本不要知
With you in my heart, I don't care who wins.
面對每天失意 問我生存意義
Every day, I face disappointment. Why should I live?
奉獻所有分享一輩子
I'll devote my all to sharing my life with you.
穿梭的女子 統統不要知
Women who parade by, I don't care.
只對你堅守意志
I'm determined to stay with you.
簡單的戒指 亦存在意義
A simple ring is also meaningful.
習慣跟你無聲暗示
I'm used to communicating with you without words.
鬧市內風光轉眼變異 分開真的太易
Scenes in the busy city change in a flash. It's too easy to be separated.
殘酷世界盡處 為你演說動人故事
In the end, in the cruel world, I'll narrate a touching story to you.
花一生只想講愛情
I only want to talk about love for the rest of my life.
貧窮尚且溫馨 都可使我高興
Even if we're poor, it will feel warm and make me happy.
明日怎麼運程 仍能互相的適應
How will the future play out? We'll still adapt to each other.
俗世花開與你做證
In the mundane world, you're my witness to love.
現況更多感慨 流浪遠方塞外
Now there are more feelings of regret, wandering far away.
與你相處平凡晚餐都不需要餐檯
Dinner with you doesn't need a table.
自幼太多比賽 遇上一時障礙
Growing up, there were too many competitions. Now I've encountered a temporary obstacle.
有你的愛都一一化開
With your love, everything dissolves.
不稀罕富翁 負荷比較重
I don't care for a rich man, they're too much to handle.
擁抱你都不怕凍
In your embrace, I'm not afraid of the cold.
飛不出太空 就留在礦洞
I can't fly into space, so I'll stay in a mine.
為你開發餘生美夢
I'll spend the rest of my life making beautiful dreams come true for you.
鬧市內很多驚世駭俗 即使多麼哄動
There are many shocking events in the busy city. No matter how much of a stir they cause,
平靜裡對著你 讓我只對愛情信奉
In the peace and quiet, as I look at you, I believe only in love.
當古蹟消逝亦無聲
As old relics fade away silently,
難留住的天星 只得戀愛保證
Only love can be guaranteed like the constant North Star.
明日怎麼運程 仍能互相的適應
How will the future play out? We'll still adapt to each other.
俗世花開與你做證
In the mundane world, you're my witness to love.
花一生只想講愛情
I only want to talk about love for the rest of my life.
貧窮尚且溫馨 都可使我高興
Even if we're poor, it will feel warm and make me happy.
明日怎麼運程 仍能互相的適應
How will the future play out? We'll still adapt to each other.
面對爭執動盪暴亂只有愛可保證
Faced with conflict, turmoil, and chaos, only love can save us.
別要管古蹟消逝亦無聲
Don't worry about the fading relics, they vanish without a sound.
曾留下的溫馨 記憶總有你保證
The warmth we shared, memory will forever keep you around.
明日幾多壞事情 仍然是不枉曾經見證
No matter how bad things get tomorrow, it's worth being a witness.
謠言推測世界有疫症
There are rumors of a plague in the world.
在你身邊去也高興
By your side, I'm happy to go wherever we need to.





Авторы: Kin Cheung Riley Pong, Chi Yan Kong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.