張敬軒 - Medley: 斷點(國) +無能為力(國) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - Medley: 斷點(國) +無能為力(國) (Live)




Medley: 斷點(國) +無能為力(國) (Live)
Medley: Break (Eng) + Helpless (Eng) (Live)
靜靜地陪你走了好遠好遠
I quietly walked with you so far, so far,
連眼睛紅了都沒有發現
I didn't even notice my eyes were red,
聽著你說你現在的改變
Listening to you talk about your current changes,
看著我依然最愛你的笑臉
Watching the smile I still love the most on your face,
這條舊路依然沒有改變
This old road still hasn't changed,
以往的每次路過都是晴天
Every time I walked by in the past, it was a sunny day,
想起我們有過的從前
Remembering the past we shared,
淚水就一點一點開始蔓延
Tears gradually started to spread,
我轉過我的臉 不讓你看見
I turn my face away so you won't see,
深藏的暗湧已經越來越明顯
The hidden surge is becoming more and more obvious,
過完了今天 就不要再見面
After today is over, let's not meet again,
我害怕每天醒來想你好幾遍
I'm afraid that I'll think of you several times every day when I wake up.
我吻過你的臉 你雙手曾在我的雙肩
I have kissed your face and your hands have been on my shoulders,
感覺有那麼甜 我那麼依戀
It felt so sweet, I was so attached,
每當我閉上眼 我總是可以看見
Every time I close my eyes, I can always see,
失信的諾言全部都會實現
All the untrustworthy promises will come true.
我吻過你的臉 雖然你不在我的身邊
I have kissed your face, although you are not by my side,
我還是祝福你過得好一點
I still wish you well,
斷開的感情線 我不要做斷點
The relationship line is broken, I don't want to be the breaking point,
只想在睡前 再聽見你的 蜜語甜言
I just want to hear your sweet words again before I go to sleep.
無能為力
Helpless
醒了我都不會睜開眼睛 是怕淚水慢慢吞噬心情
When I wake up, I won't open my eyes, because I'm afraid that tears will slowly engulf my mood,
原以為我們有了約定 就能夠聽見朋友祝福的聲音
I originally thought that since we had made an agreement, we would be able to hear the sound of our friends' blessings,
還來不及和你 和你在一起
It's too late to be with you, to be with you,
記住屬於你的一點一滴
To remember everything about you,
你已經離我而去 愛沒有繼續
You have already left me, love has not continued,
原來我根本不是你的唯一
It turns out that I am not your only one.
我緊閉雙眼摒住呼吸 根本就不敢在夜裡想你
I close my eyes and hold my breath, I don't dare to think about you at night at all,
誰知道在白天遇見了你 看見你新的唯一靠在你懷裡
Who would have thought that during the day I would meet you, seeing your new only one, leaning on your shoulder,
我流乾眼淚不能呼吸 我無法面對最後這個結局
My tears are dry and I can't breathe, I can't face this final ending,
誰會想到曾經相愛的人 還沒到最後
Who would have thought that the people who once loved each other, hadn't reached the end yet,
我們對愛已經無能為力
We are already helpless towards love.





Авторы: Hins Cheung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.