張敬軒 - Pi Xing Dai Yue - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - Pi Xing Dai Yue




Pi Xing Dai Yue
Shining Star
世界大得不可以去擁抱
The world is too large to embrace in my arms
你腳印又小得轉眼散失於命數
Your small footsteps vanish quickly in the fate
若有天 這副賣相腐化於塵土
If my looks wither away and turn into dust
可有一分半秒值得我去自豪
Can I be proud even for a second?
奮鬥倦得非獎品可鼓舞
I am tired of fighting, no reward can encourage me
那半個睡房非絲絨被鋪可彌補
That half sized bedroom can't be compensated even by a velvet quilt
知我未夠好 一世人最硬朗或崇高
I know I am not good enough, the most dignified and noble in life
原來是不想你等赶到了病倒也沒遲到
Is that when you come to me, I don't want you to be late even if you are sick
回憶這理想不夠理想
Recalling my ideal, it wasn't idealistic enough
沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
All along my journey was just upwards
關注遠方得到讚賞
I was praised for focusing on the distance
但是我哭以巴開火很牽強
But I cried for the conflict between Israel and Palestine
只因想到我們開仗
Just because I thought about us fighting
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
Also because if I couldn't forgive, I would leave regrets in the snow
是否不記得一個你才有獎
Do you get a reward for forgetting one person?
是否只記得所有世人才會不記得我倆
Do you get to forget me by remembering everyone else?
你送贈的非積蓄買得到
Your gifts can't be bought with money
你遠去目光非廣闊眼光可望到
Your distant gaze can't be seen with narrow vision
將志願托高 高到奉獻沒有問回報
I will raise my aspiration and dedicate without asking for reward
忘掉沒私心去披星再載月積雪為誰掃
I don't think about being selfless, I'm going to go through thick and thin, for whom am I sweeping the snow?
回憶這理想不夠理想
Recalling my ideal, it wasn't idealistic enough
沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
All along my journey was just upwards
關注遠方得到讚賞
I was praised for focusing on the distance
但是我哭戰火哭得很牽強
But I cried for the war, it was such a stretch
只因想到我們開仗
Just because I thought about us fighting
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
Also because if I couldn't forgive, I would leave regrets in the snow
問心只妄想跟你快樂牧羊
I just want to be with you, raising sheep, no delusions of grandeur
憑這成就到老去亦安詳
This achievement, as you grow old, tranquility will be your reward
談戀愛也許不算理想
Falling in love may not be ideal
為諾貝爾獎出發先算漂亮
It may be better to start striving for a Nobel Prize
光環無論為誰發亮
No matter for whom the halo shines
但是再不會聽到你拍掌
But I'll never hear your applause again
不枉這生需按照誰方向
I won't ask whose direction to follow
每一天都有所為才能毋負過晚上
Every day, I must have something to do, so that I won't be in debt for the night
是否花瓣鋪得更遠便更香
Will the petals smell better if we spread them out further?
是否不記得戀愛我便忘記呼吸早缺氧
If I forget about love, will I forget to breathe and suffocate?
是否把放風箏也當硬仗 才是正常
Is it normal to fight the wind like a war?





Авторы: Xi Lin, Christopher Chak


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.