張敬軒 - 太遠 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - 太遠




太遠
Too Far
一連幾天 從夢中哭醒 一天幾遍 看你給我的留言
I've been crying in my sleep for days, checking your messages several times a day.
打開畫面 全是些讓我掛心的語言 我不能忍受 對你的思念
Opening the screen, full of your loving words, I can't bear to miss you any longer.
自你走後 我就在守侯 我才發現 我已經為你而改變
Ever since you left, I've been waiting, only to realize that I have changed for you.
從今天到永遠 我想給你我全部的眷戀 你卻對我說我們的距離太遠
From this day forward, I want to give you all my love, but you tell me that we are too far apart.
*只怪我離你太遠 才將這份真的愛藏在心裡面
*It's all my fault I'm too far away, hiding this true love in my heart.
也真的只怪太遠 你才忍心看著我淚流滿臉
It's also because of the distance that you can bear to watch me cry.
愛不是戲言 又怎麼能夠說變就改變
Love is not a joke, how can it change in an instant?
最後我還是摔到了愛你的深淵*
In the end, I still fell into the abyss of loving you.*
不知不覺 對你有了感覺 有點膽怯 怕得到你的拒絕
Unknowingly, I developed feelings for you, a little timid, afraid of your rejection.
終於我對你說 對你表明我到底多愛你 你卻拒絕我 對你的承諾
I finally told you, I confessed how much I love you, but you refused my commitment.
你對我說 愛情太軟弱 愛的世界 沒有永遠不變的承諾
You told me that love is too fragile, that there's no eternal commitment in the world of love.
始終你 還要走 要留給你我太多的傷痛
In the end, you still want to leave, to give me too much pain.
你不能承受 因為你還是要遠走
You can't bear it because you still have to go far away.
Repeat**
Repeat**
你可以不愛我 只要你不感到寂寞
You can not love me, as long as you are not lonely.





Авторы: Hins Cheung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.