張敬軒 - 披星戴月 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - 披星戴月 - Live




披星戴月 - Live
Shining under the Star and Moon - Live
世界大得不可以去擁抱
The world is too big for me to embrace
你腳印又小得轉眼散失於命數
Your footprints are too small to be seen in a blink of the eye
若有天 這副賣相腐化於塵土
If one day my body decays into dust
可有一分半秒值得我去自豪
Will there be a moment worth my pride?
奮鬥倦得非獎品可鼓舞
I’m tired of the struggle that no awards can inspire
那半個睡房非絲絨被鋪可彌補
The velvet quilt can’t make up for half of the room
知我未夠好 一世人最硬朗或崇高
I know I’m not good enough, at least not strong or noble in my life
原來是不想你等 趕到了 病倒也沒遲到
It turns out that I don’t want you to wait, and I won't be late even if I’m sick.
回憶這理想不夠理想
In retrospect, this ideal is not ideal enough
沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
Wandering the world, I am only going upward
關注遠方得到讚賞
I get praised for caring about the distance
但是我哭以巴開火很牽強
But it’s far-fetched for me to cry for the conflict between Israel and Palestine
只因想到我們開仗
Just because I think of you and me fighting
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
And because I don’t know how to tolerate, I leave regrets on the snow
是否不記得一個你才有獎
Will you be rewarded for forgetting someone?
是否只記得所有世人才會不記得我倆
Will you be forgotten if you remember everyone, and forget about us?
你送贈的非積蓄買得到
The gift you gave me is more than money can buy
你遠去目光非廣闊眼光可望到
Your gaze is more than my vision can bear
將志願托高 高到奉獻沒有問回報
I will raise my aspiration, to dedicate without asking for rewards
忘掉沒私心去披星再戴月積雪為誰掃
Forget about unselfishness, and walk through the wind and moon to sweep the snow for someone.
回憶這理想不夠理想
In retrospect, this ideal is not ideal enough
沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
Wandering the world, I am only going upward
關注遠方得到讚賞
I get praised for caring about the distance
但是我哭戰火哭得很牽強
But it’s far-fetched for me to cry for the war
只因想到我們開仗
Just because I think of you and me fighting
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
And because I don’t know how to tolerate, I leave regrets on the snow
問心只妄想跟你快樂牧羊
I only wish to be happy with you and tend the sheep
憑這成就到老去亦安詳
With this I can grow old and feel at peace.
談戀愛也許不算理想
Falling in love may not be an ideal
為諾貝爾獎出發先算漂亮
Heading for the Nobel Prize is considered more honorable
光環無論為誰發亮
No matter who the halo shines upon
但是再不會聽到你拍掌
But I will never hear your applause again
不枉這生需按照誰方向
Why do I need to follow whose direction for the rest of my life?
每一天都有所為才能毋負過晚上
I can only live up to the night by having something to do every day.
是否花瓣鋪得更遠便更香
Will petals smell more fragrant if they are scattered further?
是否不記得戀愛我便忘記呼吸早缺氧
Will I forget how to breathe without love and start to suffocate?
是否把放風箏也當硬仗 才是正常
Is it normal to treat kite-flying as a battle?





Авторы: Xi Lin, Christopher Chak


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.