張敬軒 - 披星戴月 (Pi Xing Dai Yue) - перевод текста песни на английский

披星戴月 (Pi Xing Dai Yue) - 張敬軒перевод на английский




披星戴月 (Pi Xing Dai Yue)
Shining and Mooning (Pi Xing Dai Yue)
世界大得不可以去擁抱
The world is too big to be embraced
你腳印又小得轉眼散失於命數
Your footprints are too small and vanish in fate in the blink of an eye
若有天 這副賣相腐化於塵土
If one day, this appearance decays in the dust,
可有一分半秒值得我去自豪
Is there a second that I can be proud of?
奮鬥倦得非獎品可鼓舞
Struggling is too tiresome to be inspired by awards
那半個睡房非絲絨被鋪可彌補
The half bedroom is not made up for by silk blankets
知我未夠好 一世人最硬朗或崇高
Knowing I am not good enough, the toughest or the noblest in the world
原來是不想你等趕到了病倒也沒遲到
It turns out that I don't want you to wait to get to the hospital late
回憶這理想不夠理想 沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
Looking back, this ambition was not ambitious enough. Along the way, walking the world can only go up.
關注遠方得到讚賞 但是我哭以巴開火很牽強
Paying attention to the distance is getting compliments, but me crying about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is far-fetched.
只因想到我們開仗
Only because I think of us starting a war.
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
And because I don't know how to tolerate, I leave regrets on the snow.
是否不記得一個你才有獎
Do you forget about someone, then you are rewarded?
是否只記得所有世人才會不記得我倆
Do you remember everyone, so I will not be remembered?
你送贈的非積蓄買得到
What you gave cannot be bought with savings
你遠去目光非廣闊眼光可望到
Your distant eyes cannot be seen with broad vision
將志願托高 高到奉獻沒有問回報
To raise my ambitions, to dedicate without asking for anything in return
忘掉沒私心去披星再載月積雪為誰掃
Forget that I am selfless to shine under the stars and carry the moon, sweeping away the snow for whom?
回憶這理想不夠理想 沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
Looking back, this ambition was not ambitious enough. Along the way, walking the world can only go up.
關注遠方得到讚賞 但是我哭戰火哭得很牽強
Paying attention to the distance is getting compliments, But I cry about the war very far-fetched.
只因想到我們開仗
Only because I think of us starting a war.
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
And because I don't know how to tolerate, I leave regrets on the snow.
問心只妄想跟你快樂牧羊
Ask yourself, I just want to raise sheep happily
憑這成就到老去亦安詳
With this achievement, I will be at peace when I grow old.
談戀愛也許不算理想 為諾貝爾獎出發先算漂亮
Falling in love is probably not ideal. Starting out for the Nobel Prize is better.
光環無論為誰發亮 但是再不會聽到你拍掌
No matter who the halo is for, you will never hear you applaud again.
不枉這生需按照誰方向
It's not in vain that this life needs to follow whose direction
每一天都有所為才能毋負過晚上
Every day has something to do before you can live up to the night.
是否花瓣鋪得更遠便更香
Do the petals smell more when they are spread farther?
是否不記得戀愛我便忘記呼吸早缺氧
Do you forget about love, so I forget to breathe and become hypoxic?
是否把放風箏也當硬仗 才是正常
Is it normal to treat kite flying as a battle?





Авторы: christopher chak, xi lin


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.