張敬軒 - 披星戴月 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - 披星戴月




披星戴月
Pledging the Bright Moon
世界大得不可以 去擁抱
The world's so vast, yet to be embraced
你腳印又小得轉眼 散失於命數
Your footprint's so petite, quickly lost in fate
若有天 這副賣相腐化於塵土
If, one day, this appearance is reduced to dust
可有一分半秒值得我去 自豪
Could there be an ephemeral moment worth my pride
奮鬥倦得非獎品 可鼓舞
Striving, fatigued by the lack of inspiring rewards
那半個睡房非絲絨被鋪可彌補
A half-furnished bedroom cannot be made whole with a velvet quilt
知我未夠好 一世人最硬朗或崇高
I know I'm not good enough, the most courageous or noble in existence
原來是不想你等 趕到了病倒也沒遲到
It turns out, it was for you I didn't want to be late, even if it meant succumbing to illness
回憶這理想 不夠理想
Recalling this ideal, it's not ideal enough
沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
Wandering through this world, there's only moving forward
關注遠方得到讚賞
Concern for distant places receives praise
但是我哭以巴開火很牽強
But my tears for Israel-Palestine's conflict are far-fetched
只因想到我們開仗
Simply because I think of our strife
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
Also because by not knowing how to forgive, we leave regrets in the snow
是否不記得一個你才有獎
Could it be that forgetting someone will bring you a reward?
是否只記得所有世人才會不記得我倆
Could it be that only remembering the world will make people forget about the two of us?
你送贈的非積蓄 買得到
Your gift is not a fortune that can be bought
你遠去目光非廣闊 眼光可望到
Your distant gaze is not a vast view that can be seen
將志願托高 高到奉獻沒有問回報
Raising your aspirations high, so high that devotion asks nothing in return
忘掉沒私心去披星再載月積雪為誰掃
Forgetting to selflessly brave the starry nights and moonlight, who will sweep away the snow?
回憶這理想 不夠理想
Recalling this ideal, it's not ideal enough
沿途逛世間一趟只有向上
Wandering through this world, there's only moving forward
關注遠方得到讚賞
Concern for distant places receives praise
但是我哭戰火哭得很牽強
But my tears for the flames of war are far-fetched
只因想到我們開仗
Simply because I think of our strife
也因不懂去包容才留遺恨在雪上
Also because by not knowing how to forgive, we leave regrets in the snow
問心只妄想跟你快樂牧羊
My only wish is to tend sheep with you and be content
憑這成就到老去亦安詳
With this accomplishment, I will grow old and still be at peace
談戀愛也許不算理想
Falling in love may not be considered ideal
為諾貝爾獎出發先算漂亮
Setting out for the Nobel Prize is more impressive
光環無論為誰發亮
No matter who the spotlight shines on
但是再不會聽到你拍掌
I will never hear your applause again
不枉這生需按照誰方向
I will not waste this life by following someone else's path
每一天都有所為才能毋負過晚上
Making a difference every day is the only way to avoid feeling remorse at night
是否花瓣鋪得更遠便更香
Could it be that the further the petals are spread, the more fragrant they become?
是否不記得戀愛我便忘記 呼吸早缺氧
Could it be that by forgetting love, I will also forget how to breathe, suffocating from lack of air?
是否把放風箏也當硬仗 才是正常
Could it be that treating kite-flying as a fierce battle is the norm?





Авторы: Xi Lin, Christopher Chak


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.