張敬軒 - 明瞭(國) (2008 Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - 明瞭(國) (2008 Live)




明瞭(國) (2008 Live)
Understanding (Mandarin) (2008 Live)
我渴望擁有你 和你有最近的距離
I yearn to have you, to be as close as possible
黑暗的夜裡 不敢夢見你 只是想你
In the dark of night, I don't dare dream of you, I only think of you
我怎麼愛過你 直到—切無能為力
How did I love you, until I was completely powerless
你感覺不到我對你的愛已很少
You can't feel that my love for you is fading
我不曾知道 愛情那麼重要
I never knew love was so important
若永遠得不到 夜裡怎麼熬
If I can never have it, how will I endure the nights?
你不會知道為了你我付出多少
You will never know how much I have given for you
我已盡量讓你感到 我有多好
I have tried my best to make you feel how good I am
愛要怎麼才明瞭 我怎麼難過你才會知道
How can love be understood? How can you know my sorrow?
想你的夜裡 整—顆心 不停燃燒
In the nights I think of you, my whole heart burns incessantly
還要怎麼才明瞭 難道愛你都不需要
How else can it be understood? Is it that loving you is unnecessary?
愛已那麼少 (愛已不重要) 我會放掉
Love is already so little (Love is no longer important), I will let go
已經慢慢清醒 我閉上眼睛
My heart is slowly awakening, I close my eyes
已經看到黎明 從此 我誰都不相信 NO
I have already seen the dawn, from now on, I will trust no one, NO





Авторы: Hins Cheung


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.