張敬軒 - 無忘花 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 - 無忘花




無忘花
Forget Me Not
如果失重兩肩感慨萬千
If my heart weighed heavily with worries,
太累沒法可入眠
If I was too tired to sleep,
你能讓眉頭積雪
Would you make the snow on your brows
落到我手心裏
Fall into the palm of my hand?
無忘花又再現
Forget-me-nots bloom once again.
我清楚你的心一切弱點
I know your heart's every weakness,
有誰讓你數心跳
Who was it that made your heart race?
愛如願隨年轉厚
Our love has deepened with each passing year,
換你回贈一吻
Now it's your turn to give me a kiss,
度四季於一笑
And spend the rest of our lives together.
花田遇上了春暖
The flowers bathe in the warmth of spring,
花瓣夏雨灑風中轉
Summer rain dances among the petals,
百折千廻就放開 秋色染面
After a hundred twists and turns, let go,
老情人 心照不宣
Autumn colors paint your face,
冬雪會倦情感會亂
Winter snow tires, emotions falter,
睡醒已是明天
When you wake, it will be tomorrow,
仍期待下一花季可再見
But I still look forward to seeing you again next season.
情深不見底不必怕緣淺
Our love is deep and our connection strong,
會承受你的改變
I'll accept your changes,
我從未要你解釋
I've never asked you to explain yourself,
沒有名份的吻
Our kiss is without labels,
無忘花枝不需折
Forget-me-nots need not be plucked.
花笑獨欠人不見
The flowers laugh, but you're nowhere to be seen,
不記明日黃花昨日現
I forget about yesterday's flowers when I see tomorrow's,
百折千廻 時日流轉不了斷
After a hundred twists and turns,
好情人 有聚有別
Time passes, but our connection remains unbreakable,
總可再遇抱擁每段
We are lovers, we come together and we part,
回想已是明天
But I can always recall the warmth of your embrace,
長留在我心的你不會變
My heart will never forget you.
愛如願隨年轉厚
Our love has deepened with each passing year,
換你回贈一吻
Now it's your turn to give me a kiss,
度四季於一天
And spend the rest of our lives together.





Авторы: 林一峰


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.