張國榮 - 奔向來的日子 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張國榮 - 奔向來的日子 (Live)




奔向來的日子 (Live)
Running towards the coming days (Live)
無謂問我今天的事
It's pointless to ask me about today's affairs
無謂去知不要問意義
It's pointless to know; don't ask about the meaning
有意義冇意義 怎麼定判
Meaningful or meaningless, how do we judge?
不想不記不知
I don't want to think, remember, or know
無謂問我一生的事
It's pointless to ask me about my life's affairs
誰願意講失落往事
Who wants to talk about lost past events?
有情冇情怎麼定判
Affection or indifference, how do we judge?
不理會不追悔不解釋意思
I don't care, I don't regret, I don't explain
無淚無語 心中鮮血傾出不願你知
Tears or words, I pour out my heart's blood but I don't want you to know
一心一意奔向那未來日子
With all my heart, I run towards those future days
我以後陪你尋覓好故事
From now on, I will accompany you to find good stories
無謂問我傷心事
It's pointless to ask me about my sadness
誰願意講不再是往時
Who wants to talk about what is no longer the past?
有時有陣時不得已
Sometimes there are times when you have no choice
中間經過不會知 不會知
What happens in between, I won't know, I won't know





Авторы: Jia Hui Gu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.