張國榮 - 妳在何地 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

妳在何地 - Live - 張國榮перевод на английский




妳在何地 - Live
Why Are You Not Here - Live
天花板有這段戲 總關不上心裡的放映機
Night, the ceiling holds this scene, the projector in my mind I can't turn off
夜幕中只有妳 飄過 再掠過再記起
You, in the night, only you, pass by, skim over, and then I remember again
*舊的影子 舊的聲音 但新的痛悲
*Old shadows, old voices, but new pain and sorrow
來追逼我 來衝擊我 無法退或避
Haunt me, torment me, I can't retreat or evade
從此方知 從今方知 是多麼愛妳 思想早已與妳一起
From this moment I learn, from today I know, how much I love you, my thoughts have long been with you
Repeat
Repeat
舊地 偏不可以再遇妳 好比失去焦距的攝影機
The old place, why can't I meet you again? It's like a camera that's lost its focus
為甚麼不見妳 只有這耀眼繁華地
You, why can't I see you? There's only this bright and bustling city
Repeat
Repeat
#是否應該 是否應當 讓癡心凍死
#Should I, should I, let my infatuation freeze to death?
從此不要 從此不再 求與妳一起
From now on, never again, begging to be with you
但天花板 在這一晚 仍揮不去妳
But the ceiling, on this night, still can't dispel you
深宵冰冷情人妳在何地
In the dead of night, cold lover, where are you?
Repeat
Repeat
在何地
Where are you?





Авторы: Lo Lowell Kwok, Pan Yuan Liang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.