張國榮 - 有心人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張國榮 - 有心人




有心人
A Heartwarming Person
寂寞也揮發著餘香 原來情動正是這樣
My loneliness faded as I remembered a lingering scent. My emotions stirred, revealing my love for you.
曾忘掉這種遐想 這麼超乎我想像
I had forgotten the desire, how it moved me in ways I never imagined.
但願我可以沒成長 完全憑直覺覓對象
I wish I could have stayed immature, trusting my instincts to find my soulmate.
模糊地迷戀你一場 就當風雨下潮漲
I wanted to be lost in my yearning for you, like the ebb and flow of the tides.
如果真的太好 如錯看了都好 不想證實有沒有過傾慕
If my love is unrequited, I'll cherish the illusion. I'll never know the truth, but I'll hold onto the hope that you felt the same.
是無力或有心
Is it indifference or affection?
像謎像戲
A puzzle, a game.
誰又會 似我演的更好
Who could possibly play their part better than I do?
從眉梢中感覺到 從眼角看不到 彷彿已是最直接的裸露
I feel you in the arch of your brow, in the glance of your eye. It's as if you're exposing yourself in the most direct way.
是無力但有心
Is it shyness or intention?
暗來明往
A secret dance.
誰說 這算是 情愫
Who says this is considered affection?
但願我可以沒成長 完全憑直覺覓對象
I wish I could have stayed immature, trusting my instincts to find my soulmate.
模糊地迷戀你一場 就當風雨下潮漲
I wanted to be lost in my yearning for you, like the ebb and flow of the tides.





Авторы: Lin Xi, Cheung Leslie


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.