張國榮 - 童年時 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

童年時 - Live - 張國榮перевод на английский




童年時 - Live
Childhood - Live
童年時我與你家鄉中相見天未亮,
We met in my childhood in your hometown, before dawn,
你與我永遠心意也一樣。
Our feelings have always been the same.
何時能再與你家鄉中相見天未亮,
When will I be able to meet you again in your hometown, before dawn,
我這裏每晚每朝也會對你想一趟。
Every night and every morning, I think of you.
童年時我與你一雙雙走到阡陌上,
In my childhood, we walked hand in hand in the countryside,
你要我替你採花插襟上。
You wanted me to pick flowers for you to put in your lapel.
何時能再與你一雙雙走到阡陌上,
When will I be able to walk hand in hand with you in the countryside again,
每次我看見野花也會對你想一趟。
Every time I see wildflowers, I think of you.
童年時我與你打韆鞦想要攀月亮,
As a child, we swung on the swing and wanted to climb to the moon,
你說過要我將心掛天上。
You told me to hang my heart in the sky.
何時能再與你打韆鞦飛到星月上,
When will I be able to swing with you again and fly to the stars and moon,
每次我看見星星也會對你想一趟。
Every time I see a star, I think of you.
童年時我與你將顆心刻到花樹上,
In my childhood, we carved our hearts into the flower tree,
你說過兩個痴心永守望。
You said that two devoted people will always watch over each other.
何時能再與你一雙雙走到花樹望,
When will I be able to walk with you hand in hand again to look at the flower tree,
再看看這兩顆心,有無永遠相向。
To see again these two hearts, and if they still face each other forever.





Авторы: Guan Ting Lu, Kitaro, Neda Seiichi


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.