張宇 - 寂寞聖賢 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張宇 - 寂寞聖賢




寂寞聖賢
Lonely Saint
如果愛我就不要走 如果想走就別回頭 如果回頭就臣服我
If you love me, don't leave. If you want to leave, don't come back. If you come back, submit to me.
你不要像隻不安鸚鵡 腳步左右晃動
Don't be like a restless parrot, your steps swaying left and right.
等你回頭等到心痛 等你廝守等的發愁 等你想透等出白頭
Waiting for you to come back until my heart aches. Waiting for you to stay by my side until I am filled with anxiety. Waiting for you to think it through until I have white hair.
到底你愛我或不愛我 想把你頭敲破
Do you love me or not? I want to smash your head open.
我對你已經夠溫柔 誰叫我愛你呢
I've been gentle enough with you. It's because I love you.
你滿口說你要自由 我覺得你只是懦弱
You keep saying you want freedom. I think you're just being cowardly.
男人怎麼就看不懂 女人想要什麼
Why can't men understand what women want?
等你做好決定以後 你看我 怎麼對你 用力折磨
After you make up your mind, you will see how I will cruelly torture you.
隱隱覺得我很危險 最好躲入我的洞穴 四下無人難得悠閒
I have a faint sense that I am very dangerous. You'd better hide in my cave. It's难得悠闲 when there's no one around.
是什麼藏在愛情後面 想把我給消滅
What is hidden behind love, trying to destroy me?
女人是水楚楚可憐 蠶食鯨吞法力無邊 得寸進尺毫不遮掩
Women are like water, delicate and pitiful. They use the "蠶食鯨吞法力無邊" tactic, advancing inch by inch without hiding it.
等著讓男人全體淪陷 居心太明顯
Waiting for all men to surrender. Your intentions are too obvious.
浩然正氣在天地間 弱水何止三千
There is righteousness between heaven and earth. Why are there more than three thousand weak women?
不寂寞做不了聖賢 我怎能經不起考驗
If I'm not lonely, I can't be a saint. How can I not stand the test?
愛不愛也只在一線間 她的笑軟綿綿
Love is only a fine line. Your smile is gentle.
二十四小時都得見面 我的天 心如熬煎 我好可憐
I have to see you 24 hours a day. My goodness, my heart is like a煎熬. I'm so pitiful.





Авторы: 厲曼婷


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.