張宇 - 我的力量 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張宇 - 我的力量




我的力量
My Strength
我凝望 感覺你釋放溫暖
I gaze, feeling you release warmth,
變成力量 擁抱你會特別堅強
Turning into strength, embracing you would be especially strong.
生命中的一種心安 張開眼有你在身旁
A kind of peace in life, opening my eyes, you are by my side.
夢想裡的某種遠方 只想握你的手去闖
A distant place in a dream, only wanting to hold your hand to go闯.
#當情歌每個人都唱得盪氣迴腸 我的歌只要你懂得欣賞
#When everyone sings love songs with passion, my song only needs appreciation from you.
當時光從太陽悄悄換成了月亮 我的愛我的夢和我的力量
As time quietly changes from sun to moon, my love, my dreams, and my strength,
因為你這一切才源源不斷
Because of you, all this is endless.
歡笑太短 因為沒學會遺忘
Laughter is too short because I haven't learned to forget.
憂愁太纏 幸好你在身邊作伴
Sorrow is too persistent, fortunately you are by my side as a companion.
我常想如果沒遇見你 現在不知怎麼樣
I often think if I hadn't met you, I don't know what would happen now.
是否還能夠一樣勇敢 因為知道我不孤單
Could I still be just as brave, knowing that I am not alone?
Repeat
Repeat
人感嘆世事無常 總困在悲傷過往 卻忽略了眼前的寶藏
People sigh that the world is fickle, always trapped in the悲伤past, but ignoring the treasure in front of their eyes.
你總讓我知道這世界上 我們是彼此的窗
You always let me know that in this world, we are each other's windows.
透過了對方 看到的天空 是一片真實又平凡的蔚藍
Through the other person, the sky I see is a piece of real and ordinary blue.
當情歌每個人都唱得盪氣迴腸 我的歌只要你懂得欣賞
When everyone sings love songs with passion, my song only needs appreciation from you.
當時光從太陽悄悄換成了月亮 因為你這一切才源源不斷
As time quietly changes from sun to moon, because of you, all this is endless.
Repeat
Repeat





Авторы: Yu Zhang, Qian Yao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.