A-Mei Chang - 偷故事的人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни A-Mei Chang - 偷故事的人




偷故事的人
The Story Thief
當你走的那天 我不再說故事了
On the day you left, I stopped telling stories.
不再編織起承轉合 也不用為結局苦惱了
No more weaving introductions, developments, turning points, or conclusions. No more agonizing over endings.
當你走的那天 你不再說故事了
On the day you left, you stopped telling stories.
不再安排我的對白 也叫我別再著迷了
No more assigning me dialogue. No more telling me to stop obsessing.
於是偷走令自己大笑的故事
So I stole the stories that made me laugh.
於是偷走令自己傷心的故事
So I stole the stories that made me cry.
而我總任性的 對別人驕傲的說著
And I would always tell them to others with pride, arrogantly,
口沫橫飛 生動的 像我們一起走過的
Spitting and gesticulating, as if they were stories we had experienced together.
本可那樣 幸福的
Stories we could have lived happily ever after in.
而你走的那天 所有觀眾隨你走了
But the day you left, the audience went with you.
聽者既然無心聽著 說者當然也無意了
The listeners had lost interest, so of course the storyteller had no purpose.
應該要一一道歉 我不該偷故事的
I should apologize, one by one. I shouldn't have stolen those stories.
是你讓我的精彩空了 而想念讓人變狂了
You made my life a grand spectacle, and missing you drove me mad.
於是拼湊了別人傷心的故事
So I pieced together other people's sad stories.
於是黏貼了別人快樂的故事
So I pasted together other people's happy stories.
而我總練習著 如何驕傲的說著
And I practiced how to tell them with pride,
同時不再情緒化的為偷竊行為負責
All the while avoiding any emotional responsibility for my thievery.
因為愛是貧窮的
Because love is poverty.
為我的無禮道歉 我道歉 我道歉
I apologize for my rudeness. I apologize. I apologize.
為我的虛榮道歉 我道歉 我道歉
I apologize for my vanity. I apologize. I apologize.
像每個寓言說的 貪婪是有代價的
Like every fable says, greed comes at a price.
我擁有超過我能承載的
I possessed more than I could bear.
你連結局也不留了
You didn't even leave me an ending.
於是偷走令自己大笑的故事
So I stole the stories that made me laugh.
於是偷走令自己傷心的故事
So I stole the stories that made me cry.
而我總任性的
And I would always tell them arrogantly,
對別人驕傲的說著
To others with pride.
口沫橫飛 生動的 像我們一起走過的
Spitting and gesticulating, as if they were stories we had experienced together.
本可那樣 幸福的
Stories we could have lived happily ever after in.
我道歉 我道歉
I apologize. I apologize.
我不該偷故事的
I shouldn't have stolen those stories.





Авторы: Ai Yi Liang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.