張韶涵 - Shang Ri Kuai Le - перевод текста песни на английский

Shang Ri Kuai Le - 張韶涵перевод на английский




Shang Ri Kuai Le
Shang Ri Kuai Le
天空佈滿灰色 轉眼就下雨了
The sky is full of gray, it's raining in the blink of an eye
我心中的苦澀 又有誰會懂呢
Who could understand the bitterness in my heart?
愛適不適合 需要交換的眼神
Whether love is suitable or not, I need to exchange glances with you
我卻不懂你了 你明天的選擇
But I don't understand you anymore, my choice tomorrow
*說好的約定呢 現在誰先忘了
*Did you forget our agreement? Who forgot it first?
喝掉你的可樂 聽你愛唱的歌
Drink your Coke, listen to your favorite song
愛太捉弄了 我太單純不成熟
Love is too playful, I am too naive and immature
下一個生日呢 你會不會在呢
Will you be there for my next birthday?
#愛不停 淚不停 祝我傷日快樂
#Love keeps going, tears keep falling. Wish me a happy hurting day
我的心 就過癮 流轉那些片刻
My heart is addicted, flowing in those moments
我們曾認真許願的白鴿
The white dove we once wished seriously
已經飛到哪去了
Where has it flown to?
再也不回來了
It will never come back again
**風不停 笑不停 祝我傷日快樂
**Wind keeps blowing, laughter keeps ringing. Wish me a happy hurting day
喚不醒 就放棄 真可惜受傷了
If I can't wake you up, I will give up. It's a pity to get hurt
我們的痛換下一刻值得
Our pain is worth the next moment
值得我們開心的 慶祝生日快樂
It is worth us being happy and celebrating our birthday






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.