張智霖 - 孩子先生 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張智霖 - 孩子先生




孩子先生
Child Gentleman
望上去 如巨漢那麼巨
You loom above, a giant so grand,
盼你們放過我吧 我得四歲啫嚄
I beg you, let me be, I'm only four, understand?
沒興趣 做你會很累
I have no interest in this, it's tiresome, you see,
你以愛駁回我的反對
But you counter my protests with your love's decree.
你替我穿起恤衫西裝帶我上班去
You dress me in a shirt and suit, take me to work with you,
如孩童被勉強地困在放大身體裏
Like a child forced into a body, much too large, it's true.
不登對
A mismatch,
孩子先生
A child gentleman.
由玩意變會議 那樣潑冷水
From toys to meetings, such a cold splash of reality,
由樂趣變必須 忙死了味蕾
From fun to obligation, busy to the point of tastelessness, truly,
由盡興變助興 位置剛剛相對
From joy to support, our positions in stark disparity,
我想嬉戲過後 嬉戲下去
I just want to play, and keep on playing, endlessly.
説句笑也要理據也要數據太瑣碎
Even a joke needs justification, data, so mundane,
童年時就算有罪兩滴眼淚洗得去
In childhood, even guilt could be washed away with tears, unrestrained.
哭一句
Just a cry,
孩子先生
A child gentleman.
你替我穿起恤衫西裝帶我上班去
You dress me in a shirt and suit, take me to work with you,
如孩童被勉強地困在放大身體裏
Like a child forced into a body, much too large, it's true.
不登對
A mismatch,
歲數對性格不對
Age matches, but personality doesn't, it's askew.
無論你教我道理 還是我教你遊戲
Whether you teach me reason or I teach you play,
到結尾你我都嘆氣唉
In the end, we both sigh, "Oh, what a day,"
悶到死 凡事計算功利
Bored to death, everything calculated, gains hold sway,
神呀賜予我永遠四歲的福氣
Oh God, grant me the eternal blessing of being four, I pray.
看慣了戲 哪裏有驚喜
Used to the show, where's the surprise, I say?
怨慣自己 想不起快樂的滋味
Accustomed to blaming myself, can't recall the taste of joy, anyway.
聽説有成年人連自己 都唾棄
I hear some adults even despise their own way,
孩童們沒有禁忌怕就不理
Children have no taboos, if they're afraid, they just don't play,
繼續嬉戲
Continue to play,
四歲有四歲真理
Four years old has its own truth, come what may.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.