張信哲 - 太想爱你 - перевод текста песни на английский

太想爱你 - 張信哲перевод на английский




太想爱你
I Want to Love You Too Much
慌亂城市中 連風都不自由
In the chaotic city, even the wind is not free
熱鬧的街頭 就屬我最寂寞
On the bustling street, I am the loneliest
是愛的蠱惑 讓我又興起貪求的念頭
It is the temptation of love that makes me crave for you again
有多愛我 夠不夠久 會不會走
How much do you love me? Is it long enough? Will you leave?
藏在柔順背後 你忠於自我
Hiding behind the gentleness, you are true to yourself
情愛裡遊走 從不曾見你低頭
Wandering in love, I have never seen you bow your head
我卻常犯錯 像一個太忙太累太傻的陀螺
But I often make mistakes, like a top that is too busy, too tired, and too stupid
轉個不休 只放不收 停不了手
Spinning endlessly, only giving and not receiving, I can't stop
太想愛你是我壓抑不了的念頭 想要全面佔領你的喜怒哀愁
I can't suppress the thought of loving you too much. I want to dominate your joys, sorrows, and sorrows
你已征服了我 卻還不屬於我 叫我如何不去猜測你在想甚麼
You have conquered me, but you do not belong to me. How can I not guess what you are thinking?
太想愛你是我壓抑不了的折磨 能否請你不要不要選擇閃躲
I can't suppress the torment of loving you too much. Can you please not choose to dodge?
只想愛你的我 太想愛你的我 難道只能在迷霧中猜你的輪廓
I just want to love you. I want to love you too much. Can I only guess your outline in the fog?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.