張信哲 - 聯想 - перевод текста песни на английский

聯想 - 張信哲перевод на английский




聯想
Associations
什么 一起都有道理
Anything going together
让各自来的 后来竟一起
Let every different thing come together now
或者 当中总有奥秘
Or, there is always a mystery
让最愕然的 自然和合理
Let the most unexpected be natural and reasonable
透过细节 穿过大气
Through details, across the atmosphere
转过季节换场地
Changing seasons and places
由每个线索 被散落延绵千里
By every scattered clue, leading thousands of miles
然后一点点串起
And then one piece at a time
玫瑰和舞会 电话跟书信
Roses and balls, phones and letters
我们能联络吧
We can connect, can't we?
柠檬跟梳打 颜色跟气味
Lemonade and soda, colors and scents
我能和你相关吗
Can I be connected to you?
弦线和结他 或许跟不过
Guitar and strings, maybe not
我们能连接吧
We can link, can't we?
红心跟阶砖 情感跟信物
Hearts and tiles, emotions and keepsakes
当(似)维持联系那密码
When you maintain the connection, what's the password?
是否 一点不靠运气
Is it not a matter of luck?
但算尽玄机 亦难得一起
But no matter how much you calculate, it's hard to be together
若非真的牵引着你
If you are not really connected to you
问每段联想 为何连着你
Ask every thought, why has it connected you?
说到最尾 总会是你
To say the least, it will always be you
世界再阔没余地
The world is too big, there is no room left
从我去到你路线是如何诡秘
From me to you, how mysterious the way is
还是一点点爱起
Or, there is a little more love
玫瑰和舞会 电话跟书信
Roses and balls, phones and letters
我们能联络吧
We can connect, can't we?
柠檬跟梳打 颜色跟气味
Lemonade and soda, colors and scents
我能和你相关吗
Can I be connected to you?
垂线和括号 袜子跟手套
Brackets and lines, socks and gloves
我们能成对吧
We can be a pair, can't we?
大厅跟走廊 平稳的过渡
The lobby and the hallway, a smooth transition
我仍然陪着你 别怕
I'm still here with you, don't be afraid






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.