張冬玲 - 我無路可退 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張冬玲 - 我無路可退




我無路可退
I Have No Way Out
微微的月光 照在我的窗前
The faint moonlight shines on my window
脑海不断浮现出画面
My mind keeps flashing with images
曾经也是 在这个窗前
Once upon a time, also at this window
我们许下 今天看来苍白的誓言
We made vows that now seem so pale
不知不觉 一天又过了一天
Unconsciously, one day after another has passed
不知不觉 一年又过了一年
Unconsciously, one year after another has passed
现在的你 是否从未改变
Have you changed at all now?
是否有人陪在你的身边
Is there someone by your side?
我承认是我把爱情想得太过完美
I admit that I thought love was too perfect
才会走到了今天 变得这么狼狈
That's why I came to today and became so pathetic
如果真的有一天 时间可以倒退
If one day the time could be turned back
我绝对不会再做你所谓的负累
I would never be your so-called burden
才会走到了今天 伤的彻头彻尾
That's why I came to today and was hurt to the core
如果放手是给我最大的安慰
If letting go is the greatest comfort you can give me
谢谢你让我走到今天 我无路可退
Thank you for letting me come to today. I have no way out.
你不会知道我现在的生活
You won't know my life now
离开我以后你是否很快乐
Are you happy after leaving me?
有没有想我 有没有后悔过 难过
Have you ever thought of me? Have you ever regretted it? Been sad?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.