張子丰 - 推銷員之死 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張子丰 - 推銷員之死




推銷員之死
Death of a Salesman
賣汽水 和雜誌 每日推銷買牛奶
Sell, sell soft drinks and magazines, market and buy milk everyday,
受到連番挫敗 勤勞地售賣
Despite repeated setbacks, diligently sell,
被時代瓦解 原來運氣是如此壞
Disintegrate with the times, luck is so bad,
被忘記 何用奇怪
Forgotten, what's so strange?
如何拼命地迎合你都是被上流者淘汰
How I try to cater to you, I am eliminated by the elite,
為何貧困到 我們都給唆擺
Why so poor, that we are all led astray,
天空地平位置有可怕的差距釐訂我高低
The position of the horizon in the sky, there is a terrible gap between us, setting my highs and lows,
我置身一個非我的城市 活在殘酷世界
I find myself in a city not my own, living in a cruel world.
從查理斯世代 尋覓我的階梯
From the time of Charles, I have searched for my ladder,
頹喪地仰慕你在晚空瑟縮山腳底
Despondently admiring you, cowering at the foot of the mountain in the evening sky,
販賣勞力我慣了每天早出晚歸
I am used to selling my labor, going out early and coming home late every day,
夕陽下尋夢 夢是這麼細
In the setting sun, I search for dreams, dreams are so small.
成就我也不假外求 人的尊嚴努力維繫
I seek success, I don't ask for favors, to preserve human dignity and strive,
成全你的美麗 蠶蝕我所需東西
To fulfill your beauty, eroding what I need,
廉價把光陰枉費 符合你奢侈的消費
Cheaply wasting my time, meeting your extravagant consumption,
期望發售熱與光 兌換生活費
Hoping to sell warmth and light, in exchange for living expenses,
能否准許我上進 無奈我的店這樣細
Can I be allowed to progress, helpless that my shop is so small?
鳴謝你降低你尊貴 給我都覺得安慰
Thank you for lowering your dignity, to comfort me,
就算是個面子的關係
Even if it is just a matter of face,
我的生活 難道天生不快活
Is my life destined to be unhappy?
前路這樣窄隘 埋沒到地底
The road ahead is so narrow, buried underground.
迎頭有新世代 爬著我的天梯
Faced with a new generation, climbing my ladder,
但你沒有為我在世間空出一個位
But you have not made a place for me in the world,
販賣勞力我慣了每天早出晚歸
I am used to selling my labor, going out early and coming home late every day,
突然做前浪被後輩取替
Suddenly becoming an old man replaced by the younger generation,
誣衊我有很多問題 還未成熟 像細路仔
Who accuses me of having many problems, not yet mature, like a child?
成全你的美麗 蠶蝕我所需東西
To fulfill your beauty, eroding what I need,
煩著你推銷一切 只是換來嘆喟
Bothering you to sell everything, only to be met with sighs,
我有一個夢 還未兌現便放低 抱入哀悼禮
I have a dream, before it comes true, put it down, and mourn it,
如果出生也白費 容許我今世等下世
If life is in vain, let me wait for the next life in this life.





Авторы: Ruo Ning Lin, Kwok Yin Chow


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.