張學友 - MEDLEY : (友"情歌1985-1993) - Live in Hong Kong / 1995 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張學友 - MEDLEY : (友"情歌1985-1993) - Live in Hong Kong / 1995




MEDLEY : (友"情歌1985-1993) - Live in Hong Kong / 1995
MEDLEY: (Love Songs of Friendship 1985-1993) - Live in Hong Kong / 1995
讓那長長秀髮 像雲落下
Let your long hair cascade like clouds,
柔弱柔弱如輕紗 徐徐落下
Soft and gentle as a light veil, slowly falling.
為何仍驚怕 懸懸仍心掛
Why are you still afraid, still anxious?
含淚滿目 不禁閉著眼說話
With tears in your eyes, you can't help but speak with closed eyes.
Smile Again 莫讓舊日愛的死結縛著妳
Smile Again, don't let the dead knot of past love bind you.
Smile Again 那噩夢忘了吧
Smile Again, forget that nightmare.
Smile Again 就讓就讓我心深切愛著妳
Smile Again, let me love you deeply in my heart.
忘了吧 不要想他 Smile Again
Forget it, don't think about him, Smile Again.
讓我靠著妳的臂胳
Let me lean on your arm,
流露我熱愛心底說話
And express the love I hold deep within my heart.
孕育美麗溫馨愛意
Nurturing beautiful and warm love,
做夢都是妳 La... La...
Even in my dreams, it's you, La... La...
曾很喜歡 陰陰天 因我愛看雨點
I used to love gloomy days because I loved watching the raindrops
在微涼風中灑向妳 輕吻妳臉
Sprinkle on you in the cool breeze, kissing your face.
然而今天 空空的街中 飄飄雨內
But today, on the empty street, in the drizzling rain,
沒有妳 陰的天 極討厭
Without you, gloomy days are extremely unpleasant.
冷冷雨 Ooh...
Cold rain, Ooh...
沒焦點因找不到妳
Out of focus because I can't find you.
冷冷雨低泣彷彿 要等妳經過
The cold rain sobs as if waiting for you to pass by.
我說冷雨求求停吧 別追憶泡影一個
I tell the cold rain to stop, don't chase after a fleeting shadow.
忘掉雨裡過去有愛侶 走過﹗
Forget the past lovers in the rain, move on!
太陽星辰 即使變灰暗
Even if the sun and stars turn gray,
心中記憶 一生照我心
The memories in my heart will illuminate my life.
再無所求 祗想我跟妳
I have no other wish but for you and me
終於有天 能重遇 又再共行
To finally meet again one day and walk together.
是活在幻變不息的歲月裡
Living in this ever-changing world,
從前曾恆逸永遠不改事情
Things that were once eternal are now changing every day.
也天天在變幻 妳我亦成習慣
You and I have also become accustomed to it.
但是愛妳的心 今卻未變
But my heart that loves you remains unchanged.
從前曾承諾過每一份情言
Every promise of love I made in the past,
縱使天崩天黑 愛意是不改變
Even if the sky falls and the earth darkens, my love will never change.
不需再多講 免我心中盼望
No need to say more, lest my heart yearns.
不必看在這空房 誰露著淚光
No need to see who sheds tears in this empty room.
Let me cry cry 妳不要向後望
Let me cry, cry, don't look back.
留下崩潰的我跌撞 從此跌進絕望
Leaving the broken me to stumble, falling into despair.
Let me cry cry 妳不要向後望
Let me cry, cry, don't look back.
無謂哭泣的我強辯 全濕眼裡是汗
There's no need for me to cry and argue, my eyes are wet with sweat.
(和:只願一生愛一人 因妳是獨有
(Together: I only wish to love one person in my life, because you are unique
只願一生愛一人 一世亦未夠)
I only wish to love one person in my life, even a lifetime is not enough.)
Let me cry cry 這一切已定局
Let me cry, cry, this is already decided.
來讓崩潰的我繼續 全身痛快地哭
Let the broken me continue to cry freely.
夜放縱 告知我難尋妳芳蹤
The indulgent night tells me it's hard to find your trace.
回頭也是夢 仍似被動
Looking back is also a dream, still feeling passive.
逃避凝望妳 卻深印腦中
Avoiding gazing at you, yet deeply imprinted in my mind.
Ah... 是杯酒漸濃 或我心真空
Ah... is it the wine getting stronger or my heart empty?
何以感震動
Why do I feel so shaken?
而每過一天 每一天 這醉者
And with each passing day, this drunkard
便愛你多些 再多些 至滿瀉
Loves you more and more, until it overflows.
我發覺我最愛與你編寫 Oh oh
I realize I love writing with you the most, Oh oh
以後明天的深夜
The late nights of tomorrow.
而每過一天 每一天 這情心者
And with each passing day, this passionate heart
便愛你多些 然後再多一些
Loves you more and more.
我最愛你與我這生一起 Oh oh
I love you the most, being with you in this life, Oh oh
那懼明天風高路斜
No fear of the high winds and steep roads of tomorrow.
Woo... Woo...
Woo... Woo...
這刻當你走開 我的心似裂開
At this moment when you walk away, my heart seems to break.
天際亦漆黑似沒未來
The sky is also pitch black as if there is no future.
憂鬱加上悲哀 我的心飄進大海
Melancholy and sorrow, my heart drifts into the sea.
失去目標更消失所愛
Losing my goal and the one I love.
曾等待 我的所愛在無聊街外
I once waited for my love on the boring street,
我竟今晚又重溫待妳歸來
And tonight I relive the feeling of waiting for your return.
還像當初 暗戀妳(還像當天)
Just like in the beginning, secretly in love with you (Just like that day)
還像當初 暗戀妳(還像昨日)
Just like in the beginning, secretly in love with you (Just like yesterday)
還像當初 暗戀妳
Just like in the beginning, secretly in love with you.
可不可不叫著要歸家
Can you not cry out to go home?
可不可不說話似哭啞巴
Can you not speak like a crying mute?
憂鬱給我好嗎
Give me melancholy, is that okay?
灰色給我好嗎
Give me gray, is that okay?
今夜抱擁是我嗎
Is it me you're embracing tonight?
開始感覺好嗎
Does it feel good to start?
拋開一切好嘛
Let go of everything, okay?
可否不想昨夜妳跟他
Can you not think about you and him last night?
呼吸給妳輕駕
My breath gently guides you.
冬天給妳火化
Winter is cremated for you.
只想今晚擦著愛、火、花
I just want to rub against love, fire, and flowers tonight.
呼吸給妳輕駕
My breath gently guides you.
冬天給妳火化
Winter is cremated for you.
只想今晚擦著愛、火、花
I just want to rub against love, fire, and flowers tonight.
但求妳未淡忘 往日舊情
I only hope you haven't forgotten the old love of the past.
我願默然帶著淚流
I am willing to silently carry tears.
很想一生跟妳走
I really want to walk with you for the rest of my life.
就算天邊海角多少改變
No matter how much the ends of the earth and the corners of the sea change,
一生祗有 風中追究
All my life, I will only chase after you in the wind.
不想孤單的逗留
I don't want to stay alone.
但求妳未淡忘 往日舊情
I only hope you haven't forgotten the old love of the past.
我願默然帶著淚流
I am willing to silently carry tears.
很想一生跟妳走
I really want to walk with you for the rest of my life.
在我心中的妳 思海的妳
You in my heart, you in the sea of my thoughts,
今生不可不能沒有
I cannot and must not live without you in this life.
但求妳未淡忘 往日舊情
I only hope you haven't forgotten the old love of the past.
我願默然帶著淚流 很想一生跟妳走
I am willing to silently carry tears, I really want to walk with you for the rest of my life.
就算天邊海角多少改變
No matter how much the ends of the earth and the corners of the sea change,
一生祗有 風中追究 不想孤單的逗留
All my life, I will only chase after you in the wind, I don't want to stay alone.
但求妳未淡忘 往日舊情
I only hope you haven't forgotten the old love of the past.
我願默然帶著淚流 很想一生跟妳走
I am willing to silently carry tears, I really want to walk with you for the rest of my life.
在我心中的妳 思海的妳
You in my heart, you in the sea of my thoughts,
今生不可不能沒有
I cannot and must not live without you in this life.





Авторы: David Hallyday, Goro Matsui, Harlem Yu, Ji Long Ja Tin, John Stanley, Ka Lai Chan, Keith Brown, Koji Tamaki, Koon Ting Lo, Lisa Catherine Cohen, Pin Yuan Huang, Shogo Hamada, Ying Ming De Yong, Ying Ming Tak Wing


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.