張學友 - 野貓之戀 - Live - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張學友 - 野貓之戀 - Live




野貓之戀 - Live
Cat and Mouse Love - Live
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ... 夜深中嬉戲
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ... Playing late at night
野貓一生 美麗偏偏不羈!
You're wild and beautiful, yet untamed
鐵一般漢子 憤怒卻帶痛悲
A strong man like me, full of anger yet filled with sorrow
鏡裡我共妳 似裂碎玻璃
In the mirror, you and I, like broken glass
野貓般女子 笑道妳要上機
A wildcat like you, saying you're leaving
說要告訴我 尋求新鮮空氣
Saying you need to tell me, to seek fresh air
*野貓 妳白費心機 在浪子的窗裡上演不羈
*Wildcat, you're wasting your time, playing your wild games in this reckless man's window
野貓! 我任妳高飛 自問怎可掙脫我的心扉?
Wildcat! I'll let you soar, can I ever break free from my heart?
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ... 問怎可掙脫我的心扉
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ... How can I break free from my heart?
鐵一般臂彎 噴著愛意愛火
Strong arms, burning with love's fire
永遠困住妳 那任性不羈
Forever trapping your capricious spirit
暗室的氣息 會令妳再醉死
The scent of the darkroom will intoxicate you again
妳會渴望那從前溫馨空氣
You'll crave that familiar warmth
野貓 妳白費心機 在浪子的窗裡上演不羈
Wildcat, you're wasting your time, playing your wild games in this reckless man's window
野貓! 我任妳高飛 自問怎可掙脫我的心扉?
Wildcat! I'll let you soar, can I ever break free from my heart?
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ... 問怎可掙脫我的心扉
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ... How can I break free from my heart?
野貓 去吧! 快快上機
Wildcat, go! Hurry, get on the plane
妳莫再玩 像捕捉般嬉戲
Don't play with me like a game of chase
野貓 去吧 快快遠飛
Wildcat, go! Fly far away
望望天空海闊 冷冰空間 那像溫馨心扉
Look at the vast sky and sea, a cold, empty space, not like a warm heart
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ...
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ...
問怎可掙脫我的心扉
How can I break free from my heart?
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ...
WOO ... WOO ... WOO ...
問怎可掙脫我的心扉 妳白費心機
How can I break free from my heart? You're wasting your time





Авторы: Yang Alex Chung Hung, Pan Yuan Liang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.