張帝 - 我怎么哭了 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張帝 - 我怎么哭了




我怎么哭了
Why Am I Crying
男白: 啊陈经病你怎么又来了
Male: Oh, Chen Jingbing, why are you here again?
女白: 什么又来了
Female: What do you mean, again?
你已经躲了我好几天了
You've been avoiding me for days.
这几天我我饭也吃不下
These past few days, I haven't been able to eat
觉也睡不好你知道吗
or sleep. Do you know that?
男白: 陈经病你你没睡觉
Male: Chen Jingbing, you haven't slept
也没吃饭
or eaten?
女白: 对呀
Female: That's right.
男白: 哟好奇怪你怎么还那么胖
Male: Wow, that's strange. How come you're still so fat?
女白: 嗯这个是我天生自然
Female: Well, that's just my natural build.
你不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
你到底要不要娶我
Are you going to marry me or not?
到底要不要跟我结婚
Are you going to marry me or not?
男白: 我我不敢结婚那
Male: I... I don't dare to get married.
女白: 为什么不敢结婚
Female: Why don't you dare to get married?
嗯没眼光你以前娶的女人
Well, the women you married before
一点都不好那像我有福气
weren't any good. I'm lucky
又有运气你呀你该娶我的
and have good fortune. You should marry me.
男: 我从来没有想到过
Male: I never thought
要去结婚找个太太
that I would get married and find a wife.
像这种生活好像用绳子
That kind of life feels like a rope
把我绑起来
tying me down.
我并不是多情奇怪
I'm not fickle or strange,
也不是要吊起来卖
and I'm not trying to show off.
我只是要单身自由自在
I just want to be single and free.
女: 自从我把你当情郎
Female: Ever since I fell for you,
我已经迷失了我的方向
I've lost my way.
我会用我的歌唱
I will use my singing
来改变命运一场
to change my destiny.
让我们俩个人送入洞房
Let's enter the bridal chamber together.
男: 我劝你不要用想尽了办法
Male: I'm telling you to stop trying in vain
来改变我的立场
to change my mind.
请不要就这样
Please don't do this.
把我的生活弄的很不正常
Don't make my life abnormal.
我要活的正常
I want to live a normal life,
我要来自由飞翔
I want to be free,
请不要逼着我跟你同房
and I don't want to be forced to share a room with you.
女: 我一直希望找一个
Female: I've always wanted to find
象样的男人做我情郎
a decent man to be my lover.
过去找天下的男人
I've searched the world over for men,
竟然没一个看得上
but I haven't found a single one I like.
我相信我的眼光
I trust my judgment.
只有你最适当
You're the only one who's good enough for me.
我已决定和你配成双
I've decided to be with you.
男: 你看看自己的模样
Male: Look at yourself.
正面看好像是只大粪香
From the front, you look like a pile of dung,
我怕变痴变狂
I'm afraid of going mad.
对我的谁真是忘
You've really forgotten who you are.
何况那爱情是不能勉强
Besides, love can't be forced.
这搬铁石的心肠
This heart, cold as iron,
到今天才知道原来你让我
today I realize that you've made me
空欢喜一场
weep in vain.
我对你完全失望
I'm completely disappointed in you.
我无法忍住悲伤
I can't hold back my sadness,
在不知不觉中泪成行
and in spite of myself, I'm weeping.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.