張懸 - 日子 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張懸 - 日子




日子
A Day
我不知道今天會是今天。
I didn't know today would be today.
一旦想到明天,明天就不再是明天。
Once I thought of tomorrow, tomorrow would no longer be tomorrow.
而今天就是今天。
And today is today.
我好抱歉我沒察覺。
I am so sorry I didn't realize.
我走過一家店。
I walked by a store.
我看見它賣的,
I looked at what it sold,
但不知道裡面,有什麼是我想挑揀。
But I didn't know what I wanted to pick inside.
還想著要跟你說的事情,
Still thinking of what I wanted to tell you,
因為總是傾斜至一邊,
Because I always lean to one side,
所以你總笑我對畫面的和諧沒有概念。
That's why you always laugh at me for having no concept of picture harmony.
大的就要看起來大;小的,最好小的沒有人能看見~
Big things should look big; small things, best if they're so small that no one can see them.
你愛我。
You love me.
寬容與極限,嚴厲與慈悲,
Tolerance and limits, sternness and compassion,
相伴而相對。
Accompanying each other and in opposition.
我愛你。
I love you.
你是一個世界。
You are a world.
寂寞如神神如歌。
Loneliness is like a god, like a song.
夏日以來; 眾神如人寂寞,眾人如神般寂寞。
Since summer; the gods have been lonely like humans, the humans have been lonely like gods.
因愛是交易,貨幣和辭彙;
Because love is a transaction, currency, and vocabulary.
我的孤單和孤單的你, 卡在之間,
My loneliness and your loneliness, stuck in between,
各自無言,
Each of us speechless,
彼此看見,
Seeing each other,
只剩喜悅。
Only joy remains.
在我了解這些以後,那天 我向你說了句不認真的再見。
After I understood these things, that day I said goodbye to you.
可我深深地親吻你的臉。
But I kissed your face deeply.
我再也不可能累積出那麼多的眷戀。
I can never accumulate so much attachment again.
我曾堆出最高的疲憊和思念。
I had piled up the highest fatigue and longing.
到它垮前~
Until it collapsed.
那天。
That day.
今天仍是那天。
Today is still that day.
每天,都是我能愛你的最後一天。
Every day is my last day to love you.
每個今天。
Every today.
後來,不是未來。
Later, not the future.
而是
But
從此,現在,今天。
From now on, present, today.
我們像所有人一樣謙卑,
We are as humble as everyone,
忙碌與分別。
Busy and separate.
走出家裡,走在日復一日的大街。
Walking out of the house, walking on the same old street day after day.





Авторы: Zhang Xuan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.