張敬軒 feat. 王菀之 - 手望 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張敬軒 feat. 王菀之 - 手望 (Live)




手望 (Live)
Hand Gaze (Live)
落葉上要寫字 願望是讓眼睛只看到善意
I want to write words on the fallen leaves; my wish is that my eyes can only see kindness.
我要我的天使 同情我廝守一輩子
I want my angel to sympathize with me and stay with me for life.
花不開也看成奇蹟 枯乾的世界漫延
I consider the flower that doesn't bloom a miracle; the withered world is spreading.
不要問我那故事難過極了
Don't ask me about that story; it's too sad.
寂寞夜裡出現 是為著讓曙光消散了便算 (我看到你)
You appear in the lonely night to make the dawn vanish (I see you).
我已害怕光線 停留漆黑中等變酸 (沒法一起)
I'm already afraid of light; I'll stay in the dark and turn sour (we can't be together).
天多灰也當是藍色 深居於新生樂園
No matter how gray the sky is, I'll treat it as blue and live happily in this paradise.
軀殼在這個世上 零度裡探賞 (新生的你)
My body is exploring this world at zero degrees (the new you).
途中花瓣結霜 連手心都凍傷 (如果雙手覺得快凍傷)
The flower petals are frosted along the way, and even my palms are frostbitten (if your hands feel like they're going to freeze).
又再妄想 連呼吸都灼傷 求天賜我膽量 (求天令你堅強)
I'm daydreaming again, and even my breath is burning; I beg the heavens to give me courage (I beg the heavens to give you strength).
若意識裡沒法看穿這個下場 (請相信我這下場)
If my consciousness can't see through this ending (please believe me, this ending).
期望你空中拖著我歌唱 (其實我拖著你)
I expect you to drag me in the air and sing (actually, I'm dragging you).
手捉不到 在透明異國共舞
I can't hold your hand; we're dancing in a transparent foreign land.
寂寞夜裡出現 是為著讓曙光消散了便算
You appear in the lonely night to make the dawn vanish.
我也害怕光線 你不需一個變酸
I'm also afraid of light; you don't need someone who is turning sour.
星星粉碎了留痕跡 一早知願望樹絕情
The stars are broken and leave traces; I knew early on that the wishing tree is heartless.
不要亂碰 那次傷口太深(望見你不開心)
Don't touch it; that wound is too deep (I can see you're unhappy).
越痛越要分心 (越痛越要分心)
The more it hurts, the more I need to be distracted (the more it hurts, the more I need to be distracted).
只可惜當回憶通通結霜 連真心都凍傷 (如果真心覺得快凍傷)
It's a pity that when all the memories are frosted, even my heart is frostbitten (if my heart feels like it's going to freeze).
就怪我的求生聲音太響(你不要跟我走)
Blame it on my求生求生 voice being too loud (don't come with me).
難擁你到天上(你要學會堅強)
It's hard to hold you in the sky (you need to learn to be strong).
若有天你望見世間我已著涼 (不想親眼看你著涼)
If one day you see that I'm getting cold in the world (I don't want to see you get cold).
原諒我不小心或太緊張 (不准傷心或太緊張)
Forgive me for being careless or too nervous (don't be sad or too nervous).
屈膝禱告 為我們下世預告
I kneel down and pray for our future lives.
來生比你走得早 (想抱)
I'll leave before you in the next life (I want to hug).
好想你擁抱
I really want your hug.
落葉上再寫字 願望是共你於天國裡遇見
I write words on the fallen leaves again; my wish is to meet you in heaven.
昨日未了的事 靜靜讓你知
I'll quietly let you know about yesterday's unfinished business.





Авторы: Wang Wan Zhi, 王 宛之, 王 宛之


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.