張清芳 - 你喜歡現在的我嗎? - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張清芳 - 你喜歡現在的我嗎?




你喜歡現在的我嗎?
Do You Like Me Now?
其他的少女還在編織夢想 我已經停不住的走走唱唱
While other girls were still weaving dreams, I was already unstoppable, walking and singing
從鄉間到校園和秀場 我沒有明確的企圖和方向
From the countryside to the campus and the shows, I had no clear goal or direction
只知道我是真的喜歡歌唱 在音樂裡成長和流浪
I just knew that I really love to sing, growing and wandering in music
我常在心裡想: 你喜歡我的歌嗎?(*)
I often wonder in my heart: Do you like my songs?(*)
因為我的歌聲很嘹亮 你才走到我的身旁
Because my voice is so clear, that's why you came to my side
因為我的歌聲沒有滄桑 讓你把憂傷都遺忘
Because my voice is without滄桑, let you forget all your sorrows
我喜歡唱歌時的自己 發出閃亮的光芒
I love myself when I sing, emitting a shining light
不理會阻礙在前方 不在乎冷冷的眼光
Ignoring the obstacles ahead, not caring about the cold eyes
我只是不顧一切的唱啊唱
I just sang and sang without hesitation
從黑暗裡唱出破曉的太陽
Sing out the dawn sun from the darkness
我的心事都想和你分享 從不刻意的隱藏
I want to share my thoughts with you, never intentionally hiding them
聽我的歌你也不必偽裝 把心停進溫柔的港
Listen to my songs, you don't have to pretend, let your heart stop in a gentle harbor
我仍等待一首歌 能夠不斷的傳唱
I'm still waiting for a song that can be sung over and over again
比我的名字更久更長 永恆的芬芳
Longer and longer than my name, an eternal fragrance
於是我便可以問:你喜歡我的歌嗎?
Then I can ask: Do you like my songs?
你喜歡我的歌嗎?你喜歡我的歌嗎?
Do you like my songs? Do you like my songs?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.