張秀卿 - 落大雨彼日 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張秀卿 - 落大雨彼日




落大雨彼日
Heavy Rain That Day
彼早起呀落大雨 落甲彼下埔
That morning, it rained heavily, and it poured down in the valleys below.
为著等伊害阮衫裤屋甲淡糊糊
I waited for you, and my clothes were drenched and my house was a mess.
啊!爱情算来甘带苦 表示初恋的热度
Oh! Love is bittersweet, a sign of the passion of first love,
想起来也是为著幸福的前途
And I think of it as a path to happiness.
今日落雨想起彼时 在落雨街路
Today, the rain reminds me of that time on that rainy street,
彼早起呀落大雨 落甲彼黄昏
That morning, it rained heavily, and it poured down until dusk.
两人讲话太过兴奋 不惊雨大阵
We talked so much that we didn't notice the heavy rain.
啊!伊讲父母不允准 甘愿看破从孝顺
Oh! You said your parents wouldn't allow it, and you were willing to defy them for me,
想起来真是误著宝贵的青春
And I think of it as a waste of valuable youth.
今日落雨想起彼时 心头越忧闷
Today, the rain reminds me of that time, and my heart is heavy with sorrow.
彼早起呀落大雨 落甲彼半暝
That morning, it rained heavily, and it poured down until midnight.
雨水清冷伴阮行到寂静的深更
The cold rain accompanied me as I walked through the silent night.
啊!伤心提起要分离 两人抱著目屎滴
Oh! It's sad to talk about separation, and we both cried.
想起来总是一项可惜的代志
I think of it as a shame.
今暗落雨想起彼暝 加添心稀微
Tonight, the rain reminds me of that night, and my heart is filled with sorrow.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.