張筱雪 - 一個人晚安 - 電視劇逆袭之星途璀璨插曲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張筱雪 - 一個人晚安 - 電視劇逆袭之星途璀璨插曲




一個人晚安 - 電視劇逆袭之星途璀璨插曲
Good Night Alone - Theme Song from the TV Series "The Starry Night, The Starry Sea"
冰冷的街
Cold streets,
沒那麼孤單
Not so lonely,
還有路燈
With streetlights
和星星作伴
And stars as company.
落單的人
Being alone,
不習慣
Unfamiliar,
這片闌珊
This desolate beauty,
美的那麼遙遠
So distantly beautiful.
不如回家
I'd rather go home,
做豐盛晚餐
Make a hearty dinner,
追過的劇
Rewatch the shows I've seen,
再溫習一遍
One more time.
落單的人
Being alone,
要習慣
Getting used to,
空蕩房間
The empty room,
一個人也要說聲 晚安
Even alone, I must say good night.
別怕回憶在床前 盤旋
Don't be afraid of memories swirling at the bedside,
肆意地落降掙扎 擱淺
Landing recklessly, struggling, running aground.
不甘心忘掉 的畫面
Unwilling to forget the scenes,
帶回夢裡 再愛過 多一遍
Bringing them back to my dreams, to love again, one more time.
別怕眼淚在枕邊 蔓延
Don't be afraid of tears spreading on the pillow,
時間會帶著誓言 飄遠
Time will carry away vows, drifting far.
等呼吸不再 說抱歉
When my breath no longer whispers apologies,
你要回到你 身邊
You will return to your place beside me.
不如回家 做豐盛晚餐
I'd rather go home, make a hearty dinner,
追過的劇 再溫習一遍
Rewatch the shows I've seen, one more time.
落單的人 要習慣
Being alone, getting used to,
空蕩房間 一個人也要說聲 晚安
The empty room, even alone, I must say good night.
別怕回憶在床前 盤旋 肆意地落降掙扎 擱淺
Don't be afraid of memories swirling at the bedside, landing recklessly, struggling, running aground.
不甘心忘掉 的畫面 帶回夢裡
Unwilling to forget the scenes, bringing them back to my dreams,
再愛過 多一遍
To love again, one more time.
別怕眼淚在枕邊 蔓延 時間會帶著誓言 飄遠
Don't be afraid of tears spreading on the pillow, time will carry away vows, drifting far.
等呼吸不再 說抱歉 你要回到你 身邊
When my breath no longer whispers apologies, you will return to your place beside me.
等笑容不再 被敷衍 你會回到你 身邊
When my smile is no longer perfunctory, you will return to your place beside me.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.