張簡君偉 - 優雅道別 - Demo版 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張簡君偉 - 優雅道別 - Demo版




優雅道別 - Demo版
Elegant Farewell - Demo Version
是否有點疲憊 使不上力的感覺
Hey, is it a bit tiring, this feeling of being powerless?
一天天的遞減 我們卻無路可退
Love decreases day by day, but we have nowhere to retreat.
走進了大人的世界 才慢慢發現
Stepping into the adult world, I gradually discover
有些事終究無解
That some things are ultimately unsolvable.
離開了單純的童年 才慢慢了解
Growing out of innocent childhood, I gradually understand
有些人就只能懷念
That some people can only be missed.
眼看愛就要墜毀 我視而不見
Seeing that love is about to crash, I turn a blind eye.
依靠著時間 緩慢帶我們往前
Relying on time to slowly carry us forward.
眼看愛就要墜毀 靜靜閉上眼
Seeing that love is about to crash, I close my eyes quietly.
彼此靠著肩 優雅道別
We lean on each other's shoulders, and bid farewell elegantly.
認真過一切不後悔
Having experienced everything diligently, I have no regrets.
微笑著流淚 我的寶貝
Smiling while shedding tears, my sweetheart.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.