張艾嘉 - 引誘 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張艾嘉 - 引誘




引誘
Temptation
引诱-张艾嘉
Temptation- Chang Ai Jia
我们好象走了一个晚上
We seemed to have walked all night
我说我累了 送我回去吧
Oh, I said I'm tired. Take me home.
他送我到家门口
He sent me to the door of my house
可是 好象没有什么分手的意思
But it seemed that he didn't mean to break up
我就随地一坐 把鞋子一脱 放在我们的中间说
So I sat down on the ground, took off my shoes, put them in the middle of us and said,
这是我们的界限哦
This is our boundary.
他愣愣地看着 也没说什么 也跟着坐下来了
He looked at me in a daze. He didn't say anything and sat down too.
五分钟 十分钟 二十分钟
Five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes
他真的老老实实地就坐在鞋子那边一动也不动
He really sat there obediently, not moving an inch.
可是 慢慢地我就开始觉得 有点无聊
But slowly I started to get a little bored
最后我忍不住 把脚一伸 去穿鞋子
Finally, I couldn't help it. I stretched out my foot to put on my shoes.
不要动
Hey, don't move.
我被他这一叫 吓得愣在那里
His cry frightened me and I stopped there.
他好象也被自己吓着了
It seemed that he was also frightened by himself.
过一会儿 很小声 很不好意思地说
After a while, he said in a very small voice, very embarrassed:
我喜欢看你的脚
I like to look at your feet.
天哪
Oh, my God, Oh
我仿佛可以看到自己的脚
I seem to be able to see my own feet
好象变成一张 变成一张美丽的脸 很灿烂地笑着
It seems to have turned into a beautiful face, smiling very brightly,
我们两个就定在那里
We both fixed there
一动也不动地 一动也不动地延续着这场
Motionless, continuing this
无心的引诱
Unintentional temptation






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.