張艾嘉 - 街上遇見你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張艾嘉 - 街上遇見你




街上遇見你
I Met You on the Street
你知道那天我在街上碰到他了
You know, I ran into him on the street the other day
我们当然还是很友善地停下来聊了几句
Of course, we stopped and chatted for a while, very friendly
我一直很努力地观察他 看着他 注意他
I tried hard to observe him, watch him, pay attention to him
可是我居然察觉不到一点想念我的样子
But I could not detect the slightest trace of missing me
我觉得他真的无聊极了
Humph, I thought he was really boring
为什么掩饰自己的感情呢
Why hide your feelings?
为什么那么死要面子呢
Why act so proud?
怎么样呢
What's going on?
关心我 想念我 为什么不能表达出来呢
If you care about me, miss me, why can't you tell me?
我真是觉得很气耶
I'm so annoyed
就在这个时候呢 我经过一面玻璃窗
Just then, I passed a glass window
我看到了自己的样子
I saw how I looked
突然 我觉得很难过
Suddenly, I felt so sad
因为我终于明白
Because I finally understood
原来他真的是不再想念我了
He really doesn't miss me anymore






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.