張艾嘉 - 街上遇见你 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 張艾嘉 - 街上遇见你




街上遇见你
I Met You on the Street
你知道那天我在街上碰到他了
You know that I bumped into him on the street that day
我们当然还是很友善地停下来聊了几句
Of course, we stopped to chat very amicably for a few sentences
我一直很努力地观察他 看着他 注意他
I have been trying my best to observe him, watch him, and pay attention to him
可是我居然察觉不到一点想念我的样子
But I couldn't detect at all that he missed me
我觉得他真的无聊极了
Humph, I think he was really indifferent
为什么掩饰自己的感情呢
Why do you cover up your feelings?
为什么那么死要面子呢
Why are you so stubborn to save face?
怎么样呢
How is it?
关心我 想念我 为什么不能表达出来呢
Care about me, miss me, why can't you express it?
我真是觉得很气耶
I'm really upset
就在这个时候呢 我经过一面玻璃窗
At this moment, I passed by a glass window
我看到了自己的样子
I saw my own appearance
突然 我觉得很难过
Suddenly, I felt very sad
因为我终于明白
Because I finally understood
原来他真的是不再想念我了
It turns out that he really doesn't miss me anymore






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.