彭佳慧 - Wu Suo Wei - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 彭佳慧 - Wu Suo Wei




Wu Suo Wei
Wu Suo Wei
連我遙控器也搶過去 我們連看電視也都要吵不停 怎麼接下去
You even took my remote control, we can't even watch TV without bickering. How can we continue?
現在終放現出你的原形 也不過像一隻動物而已 死腦筋
You finally show your true form, nothing more than an animal. You're so stubborn.
真佩服我還能安慰自己 有天換你讓我做夢
I'm amazed that I can still comfort myself, telling myself that one day you'll fulfill my dreams.
還是那副不屑的嘴臉 要不就隨便我
You still have that disdainful look on your face, saying, "I don't care, do whatever you want."
無所謂 自以為是誰 我也無所謂 自以為只有你乾脆
Whatever, who do you think you are? I also don't care, I'm better off without you.
隨便~ 反正你都對 什麼都隨便 還管我打幾個哈欠
Whatever~ Anyway, you're always right, whatever. Do you even care how many yawns I have?
再見~ 對你才新鮮 你才有感覺 連我的抱怨連你的菸味
Goodbye~ You're only interested in what's new. Even my complaints, even the smell of your cigarettes, are gone.
都再見 誰狼狽 無所謂
Who's the loser? Who cares?





Авторы: Jian Wei Chang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.