Julia Peng - 懂你才懂愛 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Julia Peng - 懂你才懂愛




懂你才懂愛
懂你才懂愛
相信嗎我曾認為 快樂的代價是眼淚
Do you believe I once thought tears are the price of happiness?
那時你愛了沒 要不然你必定反對
If you were in love at that time, you would have certainly objected.
讓我的哭的人 是深愛的人
The person who can make me cry is the one who loves me deeply.
可是他若忍心給 傷痕
But if he dares to inflict a wound on me,
說穿是殘忍 有時勇敢只是後遺症
To speak the truth, it is cruel, and sometimes bravery is just a sequela.
還好在你胸懷 暖如夏天的海
Fortunately, your embrace is as warm as the summer sea.
Just You and I 世界也很精彩
With just you and me, the world is wonderful.
Just You and I You and I
Just you and me, you and me.
Just You and I 懂了你才懂愛
Just you and me, only by understanding you can I understand love.
You and Me and Yeah 你值得了等待
You and me and yeah, you are worth the wait.
決定的無論是誰 按順序總要等幾位
No matter who makes the decision, there will always be a few people to wait their turn.
在離合之間來回 是為愛上你而準備
To and fro between parting and reunion is in preparation for falling in love with you.
讓我笑的人 是愛我的人
The person who can make me laugh is the one who loves me.
捨不得讓我臉上有 淚痕
He cannot bear to see tears on my face.
那我願意等 等理解幸福這個名稱
So I am willing to wait, to understand the meaning of happiness.





Авторы: Tanya Chua, Han Xiao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.