彭佳慧 - 酒後真言 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 彭佳慧 - 酒後真言




酒後真言
The Truth When You're Drunk
养狗养猫烈酒清茶长裙短裤该怎么选
Getting a dog, getting a cat, having hard liquor or tea, wearing a long dress or shorts how should I choose?
贪心地站在中间 哪个念头都不得罪
I'm greedily standing in the middle, not wanting to offend any of my thoughts.
太坚持也会累 能怪谁
It's tiring to be too persistent. Who can I blame?
愤怒忧伤快乐委屈喜悦起伏都凭直觉
Anger, sadness, happiness, grievances, joys my highs and lows are all based on instinct.
享受有机的颓废 你却说是我致命缺点
I enjoy my organic decadence, but you say it's my fatal flaw.
别认定就认定 我是谁
Don't assume that I should accept it. Who am I?
希望放松一点 形式不限
I hope to relax a little. The form doesn't matter.
白日梦 没作完 就不回来 抛弃现实世界
My daydreams are unfinished. I'll only come back when they're done. I'm abandoning the real world.
钻牛角尖 不如都当作几句酒后真言
It's better to focus on the small things than to obsess over them. Just treat them like some truths when you're drunk.
何必太认真
Why take things so seriously?
甜蜜战火一触即发 拥抱同时针锋相对
Our sweet battles erupt immediately. We hug but we also clash.
完美爱情就像寂寞乔治 绝种于全世界
Perfect love is like Lonesome George extinct in the whole world.
既然打发时间 投入点
Since we're killing time, let's invest a little.
希望放纵一点 形式不限
I hope to be a little more indulgent. The form doesn't matter.
游离在你和潜意识中间 合成爱的表面
I float between you and my subconscious, creating the surface of love.
昙花一现 不如都当作几句酒后真言
It's fleeting. Just treat it like some truths when you're drunk.
听过就算了(啊)
Just let it go (ah).
太无聊的世界 别谈哲学
In this boring world, let's not talk about philosophy.
把自己 要回来 没那么难 我们需要发泄
I'm taking myself back. It's not that hard. We need to vent.
沙盘推演 不如大声说几句酒后真言
It's better to talk out loud than to play through scenarios in my head. Just say some truths when you're drunk.
听过就算了
Just let it go.





Авторы: 徐佳瑩, 葛大為


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.