Julia Peng - 陪我輕輕唱 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Julia Peng - 陪我輕輕唱




陪我輕輕唱
Sing Lightly With Me
親愛的 說說最近好嗎
My darling, tell me, are you well recently?
心壓著多少事沒講 趁著夜晚好長
How many unspoken troubles weigh on your heart? Take advantage of this long night
忘不掉什麼 留在這首歌
What can't you forget? Let it linger in this song
我們哼著 我們哭了 是因為想念了
We hum, we cry, because we miss you
請陪我輕輕地唱 好讓我念念不忘 曾依靠你肩膀
Please sing softly with me, so I can remember our time, when I leaned on your shoulder
我愛你 誰捨得放
I love you, who can bear to let go?
誰陪你大聲地唱 痛哭一場又怎樣 終於不用堅強
Who will sing loudly with you? It's okay to have a good cry, you don't have to be strong anymore
我想你 不必隱藏
I miss you, I don't have to hide it
親愛的 你也發現了嗎 有故事的我們好像
My dear, have you also discovered? People with stories like ours
習慣笑著逞強
Are used to smiling and pretending to be strong
忘不掉什麼 留在這首歌
What can't you forget? Let it linger in this song
我們哼著 我們哭了 是因為想念了
We hum, we cry, because we miss you
請陪我輕輕地唱 好讓我念念不忘 你不在我身旁
Please sing softly with me, so I can remember you are not by my side
我愛你 無法想像
I love you, I can't imagine
誰陪你不停地唱 痛哭一場又怎樣 承認我好害怕
Who will sing with you without stopping? It's okay to have a good cry, I admit I'm scared
想你 接近瘋狂
Thinking of you, I'm going crazy
親愛的 今天的你好嗎
My dear, how are you today?
是不是和往常一樣 還在唱著 想著我啊
Are you the same as usual, still singing, thinking of me?
還在想著我啊
Yes, still thinking of me






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.