Vivian Hsu - 貝殼 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Vivian Hsu - 貝殼




貝殼
Seashells
我們一面撿著貝殼 一面靜靜談著天
We pick up seashells together, talking quietly
我在你的笑容之中看見溫柔的心碎
I see a gentle heartbreak in your smile
你說我總是 把他掛在嘴邊 不厭倦地說著他的一切
You say I always talk about him, tirelessly gushing about everything he does
我將貝殼靠著頭 讓海浪迴響在耳邊
I hold a seashell to my ear, letting the waves echo
聽離開大海的貝殼訴說對海的依戀
Listen to the seashell recall its longing for the sea
我已經習慣在他的身邊 熟悉到自己都不知不覺
I've grown accustomed to being by his side, so familiar, I've lost myself
貝殼留著海的聲音 我腦海都是他的記憶
The seashell murmurs with the ocean's whispers, my mind echoes with memories of him
縱然我值得愛的是你 I don't know why...
Though you're who deserves my love, I don't know why...
說要忘記卻不容易 希望能全心全意愛你
Forgetting is hard, I wish I could love you wholeheartedly
我應該重新面對自己 將一切歸零 才繼續
I should face myself, reset, and move forward
你和我望著天空 迷失在這海邊
You and I gaze at the sky, lost by this ocean
停不住海浪的翻飛 看不見大海的終點
Waves relentlessly crash, the horizon elusive





Авторы: Arys Chien, 深白色


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.