徐佳瑩 - 光陰獨白 (電視劇《你是我的榮耀》片尾曲) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 徐佳瑩 - 光陰獨白 (電視劇《你是我的榮耀》片尾曲)




光陰獨白 (電視劇《你是我的榮耀》片尾曲)
Dialogue with Time (Ending theme song of the TV series "You Are My Glory")
我夢過星光牽衣袖
I have dreamt of starlight tugging on my sleeve,
白色襯衫 覆清瘦肩頭
A white shirt covering thin shoulders,
我看過流年愈傷口
I have seen the years heal wounds,
總會有人 奔赴這天長地久
Someone will always rush to this eternal day.
繁華路口
At the bustling crossroads,
闌珊燈火下驀然回首
I look back suddenly under the faint lights,
愛過你 望著星空 安靜的眼眸
I loved the quiet eyes that gazed at the starry sky,
也愛過你 心中的宇宙
I also loved the universe in your heart,
時間不停留 記著遺憾珍藏的夜晝
Time does not stay, holding onto the regrets of treasured days and nights,
風經過高樓 已無人等候
The wind blows through the tall buildings, and no one is waiting.
我也曾憧憬遊星球
I once yearned to travel to the stars,
穿過雲層 看銀河奔流
To pass through the clouds and watch the Milky Way flow,
我也曾惆悵望山丘
I once gazed sadly at the hills,
夢的出口 會不會通向星空盡頭
Will the exit of dreams lead to the end of the starry sky?
驀然回首
I look back suddenly,
我在哪一條星河漂流
On which river of stars am I drifting?
遙望著 哪一顆星 是你的眼眸
I gaze into the distance, which star is your eye?
觸不可及 璀璨難私有
Untouchable, its brilliance not meant to be mine,
光陰不挽留 合上時過境遷的春秋
Time does not linger, closing the bygone era,
風輕頌自由 我傾聽歲月溫柔
The wind sings of freedom, and I listen to the gentleness of the years.





Авторы: Finale, 石楊


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.