徐佳瑩 - 背後的地球 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 徐佳瑩 - 背後的地球




背後的地球
The Earth Behind Me
不是很期待遠行嗎?
Weren't you looking forward to this journey?
揮揮手 有什麼考量?
Wave goodbye, what's holding you back?
我試著 大方
I'm trying to be gracious.
不會有 回程的遊蕩
There won't be a wandering return,
卻是我 能自保的方法
But this is the only way I can protect myself.
你何曾給過 其他選項
Did you ever give me any other options?
不得不飛走
I have to fly away.
離開你 我才能找到家
Leaving you is the only way I can find my home.
寂寞是 自己的就不怕
Loneliness is my own, so I'm not afraid.
是該出發
I have to leave.
這儀式 不求多盛大
This ritual doesn't need to be grand.
又何必 把聲勢虛張
Why put on a false display of strength?
淒涼就... 淒涼
Desolation is... desolation.
話說絕 免得你念想
I'm saying goodbye so you won't yearn for me.
升空前 最後擁抱一下
One last hug before liftoff.
我去找我的 花樣年華
I'm going to find my prime.
這地球 不適合再住下
This Earth is no longer suitable to live on.
你的夢 比你說的複雜
Your dreams are more complicated than you say.
重演著 受傷了就包紮
Repeating the cycle of getting hurt and bandaging the wounds.
沒別的辦法
There's no other way.
這地球 是背後的幻象
This Earth is an illusion behind me.
很完美 少了我更融洽
It's perfect, more harmonious without me.
只做你 仰望時的晚霞
I'll just be the sunset you gaze at,
很快消逝了啊
Quickly fading away.
Wu Wu
Wu Wu
Wu Wu
Wu Wu
Wu Wu 嗚呼
Wu Wu Woo hoo
這地球不應該再住下
This Earth shouldn't be lived on anymore.
我先醒 也會把門帶上
I'll wake up first and close the door behind me.
不能愛 至少都懂體諒
If we can't love, at least we understand each other.
這點值得誇
That's something to be proud of.
地球在背後
The Earth is behind me.
別回頭 沒有任何感想
Don't look back, there's nothing to feel.
我不是 你這星球的花
I'm not a flower of your planet.
只枯萎在他方
I'll just wither somewhere else.
只枯萎在他方
I'll just wither somewhere else.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.