恭碩良 - 月球人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 恭碩良 - 月球人




月球人
Moonman
發現嗎 就快看不見地球 太悶嗎 被困這偏遠月球
Can you notice? Earth is almost out of sight. Are you stuffy? Trapped on this desolate moon?
史書中說過 先祖的過錯 天災中上過 滅世的一課
In history books it says, our ancestors' mistakes, they had a catastrophe, they learned a lesson about the end of the world.
我讀過 地殼有廣闊平原 我夢過 世上有開心樂園
I have read that the Earth's crust has a vast plain. I have dreamed that in the world there are happy lands.
不息的戰鬥 不休的佔有 硝煙中消失 哪個可補救
The ceaseless fighting, the endless possession, which can make up for the disappearance in the smoke?
無聲變化 全球一剎那 如同灰燼給火化
A silent change, the whole world in an instant, like ashes to be cremated.
文明的進化 人情的退化 何其悲哀的等價
The evolution of civilization, the degeneration of human relationships, what a sad equivalence.
這裡沒有花 你種過嗎 這裡沒有家 你會開心嗎 我害怕
There are no flowers here, have you ever planted them? There is no home here, will you be happy? I'm afraid.
我望見 垃圾已堆積過盛 再沒有 那鳥語花香美景
I see garbage piled up and overflowing, no more of that beautiful scenery with birds singing and flowers fragrant.
身體複製過 基因改變過 星空中奔波 全人類的錯
Bodies cloned, genes changed, running around in the stars, it's the fault of all mankind.
無聲變化 全球一剎那 如同灰燼給火化
A silent change, the whole world in an instant, like ashes to be cremated.
文明的進化 人情的退化 何其悲哀的等價
The evolution of civilization, the degeneration of human relationships, what a sad equivalence.
這裡沒有花 你種過嗎 這裡沒有家 你會開心嗎
There are no flowers here, have you ever planted them? There is no home here, will you be happy?
看看望遠鏡想去找舊照片的繁華 不堪風吹雨打
Look through the telescope and try to find old photos of繁華, unable to withstand the wind and rain.
再見末世裡只看到被染污的年華 流連在月球嗎
Goodbye to the end of the world. I only see the polluted years. Are you lingering on the moon?
沒有家 沒有家
No home, no home.
如果記掛 回去好嗎 若離開更怕 回去好嗎
If you are worried, should you go back? If you leave, are you afraid to go back?
太渴望聽風 太渴望看海 太渴望最終 銀河上歸來
I yearn to hear the wind, I yearn to see the sea, I yearn to finally return from the Milky Way galaxy.
Because it's my home, it's my home
Because it's my home, it's my home.





Авторы: Jun Kung, Xing Qiao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.